Monitors Help - Which 19" LCD to Buy ?

Dex@ter

Adept
Hi All ...

Need to buy a 19" widescreen LCD :S .. but which one .. Samsung 940BW or a Viewsonic one .... Need help :huh: [ btw even one with speaker will do ] But budget is 14k only ... so tentative prices will be great :clap:

go for viewsonic VG1930 wm.. i bot it 3 days back and i m pleased with it...
i had money to go for 20inch model but after seein a diffrence of 6k for a mere inch of viewing i preferred for this...
and to say even this is much bigger.... go for wat i said... u will be damn happy for it.
just 12.5k only

^^There's a lot more difference than a mere inch in between the VX2025WM and VG1930WM. One is a P-MVA panel while the other is a cheapo TN panel.

Chaos said:
^^There's a lot more difference than a mere inch in between the VX2025WM and VG1930WM. One is a P-MVA panel while the other is a cheapo TN panel.

Not mentioning the difference in the dot pitch and the resolution.

well mr.. chaos ! the 2025 is well stopped in India !
so u got an only option of 2030 wm in india... and its a TN tooo
so i think i suggested something good for mR dexter
19inch ke range main.... VG1930 is the best LCD available..

The 2025 was in stock at SP Road, Blore when last I heard from a friend, who purchased it for 18.5k. At Dexter's budget, yes VG1930 is the best deal but don't make blanket statements that the only diff between 19" and 20" is just the physical 1".

Chaos said:
The 2025 was in stock at SP Road, Blore when last I heard from a friend, who purchased it for 18.5k. At Dexter's budget, yes VG1930 is the best deal but don't make blanket statements that the only diff between 19" and 20" is just the physical 1".

well for me it was... i saw both of them head to head .. the 1930 and 2030.
and it was diffrence of 1inch with price tag of 6k more.
i had also zeroed in to buy the same. but later when saw it i prefferred this.

it wasnt a blanket statement... the thread was strted for the quest of the best 19inch and i suggested that to him . so it ends here :D

OK ankit ... if u sayin that it is still available... then plz let me know places along with phone numbers where can i get it. i need it for my another rig !! where can i find it.... and by the way my views were between vg1930 and vg2030...... 2025 doesnt come into picture...(i know wat 2025 is as i already have it in my office PC, the things is that i wasnt able to find it anymore.... and as u are sayin that u know places where they are still available, then y u dint help me when i shooted a thread for HELP ... )
anyways no issues... u all got much time to think on all these things, i dont ! sorry for posting something good here for someone else !
i mite not be a member with that much posts in this site as urs... but dude i too got some serious brains :D

let it be ....... Sorry Boss ! period !
and yeah for u ambar... 1930 is much better in terms of technology and looks from 1912 and its just 1k costlier.
check out Viewsonics website.. it will help u much better to decide it !

Back