Help with form calculator

DanDroiD

Skilled
Hi, does anyone know where I can get a form for use in a website that will calculate totals for different products and then post to email. I would like to be able to visually edit it using css if possible.
Thanks in advance :)

I didn't really understand your question. website means, your website or some online store? I think you need a form generator. Will be easier for me to point you to correct script if you could gimme an example.

Sorry for clarity.... Actually I'm building a website for a client.... basic forms I can do.. but I need a form that will total/calculate products ordered on a form. The form will basically list products (about 15 products listed on page with their cost per unit)

For each product, on one side will be a box for the customer to select quantity to order, in the middle will be a listing of the product description and cost per unit, and to the other side will be a box that will calculate cost of product calculated from quantity input.

At the bottom of the page there will be a box totaling cost of all products ordered.

When Submitted the form will send an email to my client to for the purpose of filling the order and to get total for the cost to the customer, another will go to the customer to give them a total for payment due upon delivery of product.

Lastly I want to be able to edit the page/form using css to have the page match the design of the website.

Back