Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazed172

Recruit
Hey guys im member of TE since nov 2020 i have sufficient trophies and Posts count but still im unble to post sale thread?Pls suggest what i need to more?

But there is a problem bro even if i comment somewhere the post needs to validated by a mod and most of my comments in general section etc are not approved.

If they are not approved then those post don't add anything to the thread, posts that add some meaning to the thread are considered worth

If they are not approved then those post don't add anything to the thread, posts that add some meaning to the thread are considered worth
I understand bro im not a poet who can add depth or meaning to something sometimes its about agreeing or appreciating someones effort.which is also doesnt get approved.

I haven't checked your posts so can't comment about the content but these approvals have been placed to know if we have a genuine member or someone who is just trying to bypass the system with (Thank you, Great I like it too, wow thats wonderful etc....) type of posts

I'll give you a small example from the following thread, none of the post are meaningless in this thread where as if I wrote (wow new APU) then it will be just to increase my post count but lets mods look into your post and they can give better explanation

@Fazed172 As it is pointed out in this thread, meaning-less posts (Thank you, Great I like it too, wow that's wonderful, etc....) are not going to get approved. OTOH, any meaningful post adding value to discussion is definitely going to help you to reach post count needed. Please note that posts made in General Talk section don't get counted towards post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back