Hey! I'm not new.

bhuvi

Recruit
Yeah, my account was made in 2017. I bought one awesome Corsair mechanical keyboard here in 2018 maybe. But I can't seem to move beyond the 'your comment is awaiting moderator approval' stage. So this is me trying to rack up some trophy points so that I can buy the monitors I'm eyeing.

Also, how's stuff? And a random question - do you prefer wired or wireless mice?

Cheers!

Since you have returned to the after a while you may not be aware that some rules have changed. Since you are at a 'Recruit' status, your posts will need moderation before they are visible.

Also, as you mentioned to me on PM you have a 2nd ID kshitiz0000 (i guess you created it because you thought your old account was having issues) mods (@vyral_143 , @puns) can help you merge them or perhaps ask you to delete one

The rules are very well calculated. At the pace my account age and no. of posts are growing I should hit 25 posts/messages and 30 days old at around the same time.

Hey all! Thanks for all the help and updates! I'll try and participate more to rack up some points!

@vyral_143 No, it's just my friend, he posted on my behalf, we're two different people, so the two accounts are valid. Wouldn't make him do it again!

Back