i3
320 gb hdd
3 gb ram
3 year complete cover
Microsoft office
Windows 7
Targus leather carry bag
Dell usb mouse :)

Feels so damn good after using the Thinkpad for 3 years ! Finally a glossy true life resolution ! Even though I think dell's screens could do better with a little more brightness.

Damages 39700, AI !

Also my new Klipsch S4 ! Audio nirvana ! And the fiio E5 , just for fun :p [More]

Attachments

• IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 84
Congratulations. :))

You meant ordered.Isn't it readily available.Where did you buy this from ?

On one hand you meant "glossy true life resolution" which could do better with bit of brightness.Care to explain more.

Once again good luck with the thing.keep posted.

Malique said:
Congrats for the Purchase. what are the damages for S4? where did u get them from? any TE dealer?
Yea man I got them from prashaant here on te.Though I recommend the NE 6 to you..More cost effective.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

apextwin146 said:
Congrats man!!! super stuff there. I like the Lid of the laptop. Looks quite classy unlikes the normal 15 and 14 series lappy

True man.I was myself pretty shocked since I thought it would just be glossy plain black.And it looks way hotter in real ! :)

freshseasons1 said:
Congratulations. :))
You meant ordered.Isn't it readily available.Where did you buy this from ?
On one hand you meant "glossy true life resolution" which could do better with bit of brightness.Care to explain more.
Once again good luck with the thing.keep posted.
Got this from this guy who works for dell only. What I mean is, of the other laptops ive auditioned I feel if there was one more level of increasing brightness in the laptop, it wouldve been better..

dr.sankhadeep said:
congo....lappy looks classy
Thanks boss :)

Back