Budget 51-70k Hi, a little help in laptop buying please please please

sv456

Recruit
I am looking to buy a gaming laptop and two model which fits into my budget are HP Pavilion gaming which is 5600H and Dell G15 which comes with intel i5-11400H and Ryzen 5600H.

What I am confused about is Dell comes with 120HZ WVA panel, and Is intel 11400H better than 5600H?

HP has very average build quality,I am thinking about changing my laptop every 3 years, which would be better choice? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

but can't go wrong with DELL.
Has Dell really improved with it's chassis design when it comes to performance laptops? I had a Dell studio XPS 1645 back in 2010 and it faced severe throttling issues due to poor heat dissipation mechanism. After 6 yrs, heat got the worst of it and it was rendered unusable.
Sold it and got HP. Seems good, except for the screen.

Has Dell really improved with it's chassis design when it comes to performance laptops? I had a Dell studio XPS 1645 back in 2010 and it faced severe throttling issues due to poor heat dissipation mechanism. After 6 yrs, heat got the worst of it and it was rendered unusable.
Sold it and got HP. Seems good, except for the screen.
Dell is somewhat better now, my sister has got a 13.3" notebook 2016-17 model. It looks ok but yea still a little throttling because of heat.
I always had poor experience with HP, including inkjet printers and laptops. I remember my 2013 HP's laptop, since the 1st day I didn't liked the touchpad and build quality was just ok only.
HP also includes unnecessary softwares like bloat with the software drivers, don't no what they 're doing but no clue what quality and service they 're offering now these days.
I'll be buying a laptop within 2 months or so and most likely it will be an Asus or Acer, dell charges extra premium too which isn't worth it.

Dell is somewhat better now, my sister has got a 13.3" notebook 2016-17 model. It looks ok but yea still a little throttling because of heat.
I always had poor experience with HP, including inkjet printers and laptops. I remember my 2013 HP's laptop, since the 1st day I didn't liked the touchpad and build quality was just ok only.
HP also includes unnecessary softwares like bloat with the software drivers, don't no what they 're doing but no clue what quality and service they 're offering now these days.
I'll be buying a laptop within 2 months or so and most likely it will be an Asus or Acer, dell charges extra premium too which isn't worth it.
How's IBM-Lenovo ThinkPad for reliability? I know back in the days, ThinkPad was the model to go for when it comes to general use. For performance laptops, I think Asus would be the way to go in today's date.
I would have gone with Lenovo in 2016, but that trackpad was too left-centric, rendering it useless fir a right handed person. Wondering why brands shifted from the original central position. :banghead:

How's IBM-Lenovo ThinkPad for reliability? I know back in the days, ThinkPad was the model to go for when it comes to general use. For performance laptops, I think Asus would be the way to go in today's date.
I would have gone with Lenovo in 2016, but that trackpad was too left-centric, rendering it useless fir a right handed person. Wondering why brands shifted from the original central position. :banghead:
No clue about IBM-lenovo. Asus provides good performance and very good customer support but charges a slight premium as a brand value. ACer is vfm item if compared with ASUS for similar specifications but we need to physically check build and display quality.

Thinkpad series are business laptops and you cant go wrong with them.
My personal laptop was Thinkpad E series, bought in 2013, used for 7years and sold in 2000 (still feeling bad that I didnt just swapped its HDD with SDD).
After 7years of heavy usage, its on original battery and still gives 1hr backup

At work, used Thinkpad T series previously and now typing this reply on P series.
You just cannot go wrong with them :cool:

Check Thinkbook series, I think its trackpad is placed in middle.

Back