Hi-Def Movies Haul

Thanks all :hap2:

zhopudey said:
How can you purchase soft copies? :huh:

There are few sites which allow you to pay online & download.

Though I am unsure if bluffmaster was referring to it unless he is paradoxical :eek:hyeah:

djmykey said:
I heard you are in Pune now..... mind if I drop by... :)

No I am in Mumbai only :(. But you or anyone is most welcome to drop by at my place if you are coming this side...

I also have no problem in lending movies if anybody wants. Just make sure you have the compatible hardware to view it. :)

starchazer said:
Thanks all :hap2:
No I am in Mumbai only :(. But you or anyone is most welcome to drop by at my place if you are coming this side...

I also have no problem in lending movies if anybody wants. Just make sure you have the compatible hardware to view it. :)

Damn, wish u were in my city. Cud've borrowed some hddvds. Ive got a few hddvds in my collection. I envy you for that Bladerunner collectors edition. Im planning to order a few so lets see how that goes.....

amigoatul said:
Damn, wish u were in my city. Cud've borrowed some hddvds. Ive got a few hddvds in my collection. I envy you for that Bladerunner collectors edition. Im planning to order a few so lets see how that goes.....

Good luck with your order :hap2:

Doc Holliday said:
Congrats. Nice bunch of media there.

Can you tell me which site is good for buying such movies? I am thinking of getting them via KMD.

Yeah. Definitely Amazon for Blu rays.

But Inetvideo is best for HD DVDs. In fact I also managed to grab few blu ray bargains from there while ordering the hd dvd lot. :)

Nice, but why oh why, would you invest in HD DVDs at this point in time? It's quite silly, methinks. Better would be to junk/sell the HD DVD player and pick up a BD drive/player.

lol yeah i gotta agree, i got around 100 blu rays in my hdd, i connect em through me HDMI port and watch it, IMHO its a realy waste to buy em, at least at the prices they got here, around 1800rs

^Yeah but why buy locally when you have KMD :p

I've also noticed in the Ironman Indian blu ray I have that the quality is no where near hi-def. So that's why I don't even prefer to buy locally because I don't trust Indians to be selling hi-defs when they might just be up-scaling a DVD.

Back