Hi Guys, Durgesh here!

inv3nt0r

Disciple
Hi Guys,
Myself Durgesh, from Nashik. Here to level up and start selling/buying some genuine classifieds.

When I was a kid ( :p 7-8 years back - 10th Standard), I was an active member of Tom's Hardware Forum. I really loved the concept of "Best Answer", where the OP can select one as the best answer and the member whose answer was selected as the best answer get some points. Those points eventually get accumulated to badges like CPU expert, motherboard expert, etc. XD I really found that so competitive and challenging and used to spend days and nights answering multiple threads, helping people resolve their issues and do their build as much as I can. Eventually, I got caught up with my studies and it went off.

Now when I see this forum, I really feel like what I was doing there. This TE community is much more intelligent and diverse and mainly Indian. Pleased to be a part of this community.

Regards,
Durgesh

Welcome to TE, yeah one has to level up in order to sell something.
Yes. I saw that we need in order to post a thread in classifieds. But earlier this wasn't the criteria. When I joined, by only connecting to Facebook, it allowed me to post a thread and I did. Had a successful deal too. But now I think the criteria changed.

Yes. I saw that we need to post at least 25 messages in order to post a thread in classifieds. But earlier this wasn't the criteria. When I joined, by only connecting to Facebook, it allowed me to post a thread and I did. Had a successful deal too. But now I think the criteria changed.
Yup, it changed like a while ago, my one and only deal made so far was made before the changed happen. Overall, should be a good change to keep the site free of scammers and spammers.

Back