Hi There!!

himanshumm

Disciple
Hello Everyone, i m Himanshu Mishra, Project Management Proffessional working with a reputed IT Firm. I have found Techenclave a competitive repository where one can have technical/non technical solutions on various gizmos available these days.

Just to add on, i have just added a new techno gizmo in my personal gadget wish list :p precisely a new Sony Vaio CB series laptop (purchased last weekend) and worth to mention here that before buying this master peice i did lot of google and luckily found one page on this enclave and was really informative.That helped my in buying and making my decision a worthwhile.

Though i m newbie on this portal, but with my limited technical knowledge would like to contribute too.
Rest is best.

Himanshu Mishra
Reach me at himanshumishra1983@yahoo.com

Welcome to TE! I really like detailed intros; happy testimonials even more. :p

Community is all about sharing your first hand experience and you don't need to be a whiz to do that.

Even a n00b can be a Freak,

welcome to TE man, hope you love more than before.

This forum is full of techies.. Enjoy your stay..

Thank you guys for your warm welcome. Hope i'll be able to contribute something or orther as often as possible. As during office hours i have very limited access to this forum.. :cool2: so enjoying every bit of it.

@Renegade i m glad you like my intro. even i too like detailed intro :eek:hyeah: he he ..

See you all soon.!!!

Back