FS: Desktops Highend Gaming and Multimedia PC Componets for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am selling some of the components of my highend gaming and multimedia desktop. Below are the details of the items I am selling.

AMD FX - 8350 Processor (in warranty, purchase date: 15-07-2014. comes with 3 year warranty. Comes with original box and bill.)
Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 (in warranty, purchase date: 15-07-2-14. comes with 5 year warranty. Comes with original box and bill.)

Both processor and Motherboard bought for Rs. 28,650.
Asking price: Rs. 14,000

Sapphire R9 280X Toxic OC Edition (out of warranty, purchase date: 19-07-2014. Comes with original box and bill) - bought for Rs. 26,000. Asking price Rs. 10,000

Kingston 8GB DDR3 RAM 1866MHz (in warranty, purchase date: 28-11-2016. comes with 3 years warranty. Comes with original box and bill) - bought for Rs. 3,800 x 2 (total of 16GB RAM) Asking price Rs. 7,400

If anyone is interested, send me a personal message and i will share my contact number. And you can come at my place to check the PC.

I can also sell to non-local members, if you are willing take responsibility for any damage in transit.

Attached relevant pictures of the PC Components and Bills.

Forgot to mention that one of the clips on the RAM slots of the motherboard is broken, but there is no functional loss. I currently have a RAM stick in that slot and it works fine. Just thought it should be mentioned.

Thank you all.

full-pc-01.jpg
full-pc-02.jpg
sapphire-r9-280x-toxic.jpg
cpu-mb-Bill.jpg
gpu-Bill.jpg
RAM-Bill.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back