Highest monthly download thread!

This must be a new record for me, but thanks to Tata Indicom broadband I have downloaded 150 GB this month.... This must be a new record in TE, unless you have other benchies to post :eek:hyeah:

Unless you have proof, your scores wont be allowed!!!

what is that software..??

btw there is that problem on my side...due to which net connection hangs up...

I am gonna apply autopatcher...then the connection might be error free..

I guess everyone heres getting 240Kbps max.. so everyone downloads nearly same data..;)

nope i have download 87-92 gb at 1 1/2 months ago june to august use my bloody unlimited 256 kbps.. :ashamed:

i have be online 24 hours round the clock for download at torrent :D

arunhalo said:
nope i have download 87-92 gb at 1 1/2 months ago june to august use my bloody unlimited 256 kbps.. :ashamed:

Err....:S Is it only me ? Do we have any official interpreter at TE ?

^^ i guess @techcheat's mentioning his total data transfer as ~ 150gb

wow, still 122gb per month is good, i'd like that kind of data downloading at my place!!

there must b some prob wid the software...it says...this week 35.98GB and this month 18.58GB ??? i guess by this month it doesn't mean Sept...coz 18.58gb in one day is just 2 much...some calculations going weird :?

wraith will have downloaded the highest so far, he's the earliest user of tata indicom night ul :D am averaging 60gb per week so far on tata indicom nul

hi,

well, using taj telecome mymax service which is awesome......

imbps ul package and download stats of 190gb down and 110gb up.....

these are stats of past 2 months

apollyon said:
wraith will have downloaded the highest so far, he's the earliest user of tata indicom night ul :D am averaging 60gb per week so far on tata indicom nul

am also averaging 60gb per week and besides i have airtel 256kbps running for the other 12 hrs :devil2:

RiO said:
Where is Sharekhan, I don't think anyone can compete with him :p

you forgot me :2guns:

Heh i guess this doesn't count either :

123sv5.png

But wat the heck :p

arunhalo said:

Eh? If you mean u downloaded 87-90GB in 1 month i say BS :eek:hyeah:

Even if you get full bandwidth i.e 256kbps, your speed will be 256/8 = 32kBps. Which means in an hour you'l be able to download 112.5MB which is 2.63GB in a day. This turns out to 79GB in a month. Now we all know that we dont get 32KBps constant as download speed so your actualy total will be MUCH less than that (for me around 60GB a month)..

Either way, what you'r saying is :bleh:

If its for 1.5 months, it is kinda possible.. But that'd mean you have had NO downtime at all and i mean your computer was'nt shut off/restarted for 1.5 months :p

wraith will have downloaded the highest so far, he's the earliest user of tata indicom night ul am averaging 60gb per week so far on tata indicom nul

i dont think i might have the highest download....the thing was i got the plan activated on 26th july....and i have downloaded abt 146gb since then...

but i have been shuttling between nasik n bombay like crazy during the past 2 months...so i have used the night unlimited much..

also whenever i was in bombay i used the Quick Power 180 hrs during the daytime too...

So the 146 gb i have downloaded isnt purely based on night unlimited...its 2mbps daytime + night unlimited...but it still the most i have downloaded ever in a single month!! :D :D

Back