Hii I'm kinda new here wanna sell but level isn't enough what can I do ? I am completely legit can show I'd proof etc.

I only have to sell a watch that too is only worth 2200rs. buying membership for it seems overkill. Anyway I've seen many people post here. I wonder why I can't?

Just my two cents; I understand where you (@OP) are coming from but TE is more than a marketplace, it's more of a community and it comes with its perks too which might not be immediately apparent if you are just here to sell but as a buyer, you have an above average assurance of not getting scammed, transparency and some semblance of honesty from both the parties. And that's why the gatekeeping. Just hang around and participate in discussions and you will be good to go in a month at max. You might make some good friends along the way too.

And yeah people here are not especially fond of watches, unless you can run Linux on it but that's a separate discussion :laughing:

Last edited:
Just my two cents; I understand where you (@OP) are coming from but TE is more than a marketplace, it's more of a community and it comes with its perks too which might not be immediately apparent if you are just here to sell but as a buyer, you have an above average assurance of not getting scammed, transparency and some semblance of honesty from both the parties. And that's why the gatekeeping. Just hang around and participate in discussions and you will be good to go in a month at max. You might make some good friends along the way too.

And yeah people here are not especially fond of watches, unless you can run Linux on it but that's a separate discussion :laughing:
Is there some form of verification during the process of becoming a patron?
If not, it's still an average assurance of not getting scammed.
I believe in the ol feedback system and history of the user than the patron badge.

Back