Hiring Game Testers

Vij

Skilled
Gameshastra QA team is hiring Game Testers. Gameshastra has state-of-art QA/Game testing section. Yes, I have seen it and its a haven for gamers :cool1:

Candidates should be hardcore FPS gamers and have some gameplay exposure on MMO games. The telephonic interview and gameplay test will be conducted soon.

Send your resumes before saturday 12pm to:

Code:
[email]hr@gameshastra.com[/email] 

[email]amit@gameshastra.in[/email] 

[email]raghavendran@gameshastra.in[/email]

Website: Gameshastra - India's largest Game Services Company

This was sent to me by my friend who is working there.

You can mention Kishore.G as reference and additionally CC a copy to
Code:
[email]kishore@gameshastra.in[/email]

[mod]Please use free image hosting sites ..[/mod]

Hey guys, the pay will be around 15k/month to start-off. For experienced and award winning gamers the remuneration will definitely be more. I don't represent Gameshastra, but outstation guys can apply. Lets see how it goes.

how do we do this?? Online or offline... If the game testing is done offline then i am in... Serious Crysis,CS player....

Bonus: My vacations have just started and would last till 2nd or third week of august

Jason Bourne said:
how do we do this?? Online or offline... If the game testing is done offline then i am in... Serious Crysis,CS player....

Bonus: My vacations have just started and would last till 2nd or third week of august

I think this is a full time job and you will be expected to work on location?

i am a B.tech passout ... based in delhi ... but i am willing to work anywhere ... so i think i should apply .... but how can i make my resume say that i am a gamer ??

Game testing, and that too in Hyderabad :cry:...What a job :cry: I would give an arm and a leg to do this, heck wouldn't mind doing this for free even. Sadly, I can't :( . Well good luck to all those who are interested. I miss Hyderabad soo much :':)'(

Jason Bourne said:

hmmmmm......... dis is ZIN here.......r u really a serious cs player....care to go 1 on 1 wid me:eek:hyeah:

if u r dan join, ReX PrO GaMiNg $eRvEr:cool2:

Vij, any idea if its full time or about the working hours? ive already applied for it but am not sure if ill be able to do it if its full time

Rave said:
Vij, any idea if its full time or about the working hours? ive already applied for it but am not sure if ill be able to do it if its full time

Its full-time man. I know that will be a problem for you.

Actually the interview dates are Friday and Saturday. Wonder how they will co-ordinate last min entries. Hopefully they will have more interview dates. Il talk to my friend and get back.

dude i do want to apply ...but i cant send the resume of a software fresher to a game testing post .... any tips will be appreciated...

Too bad, I got job recently. i am from Hyderabad and i have waited many months to work at gameshastra. i am a hardcore gamer and vc++/win32/opengl programmer and was trying for developer post. didn't get a chance to face the interview. good luck for u peeps.

Back