HIS 4870x2 2GB DDR5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

Disciple
Hi Guys.. On sale is the HIS 4870x2 2GB DDR5 card that I had bought about 3 months back. Its in excellent condition and has all the accessories along with it. Posting the pics of the card for now.. will post the pics of the accessories and the box once I get back home.

Local buyers get preference :).

UPDATE: Willing to accept trade with lower end card + Cash as my frend needs a mid range card :)

Heya nithin.. yep!! its a true beast of a card.. but since I couldnt stay away from temptation.. I ended up buyin the GTX295 :p.. hence had to decide on which to part with and I decided to part with the 4870x2 :)

@Justin.. Doing great :D.. just that have cut down on gaming due to obvious reasons :(.. will catch up with u on steam.. been ages..

@manumon.. nope, this was not purchased through KMD.. but I can provide u the invoice and help you out in case you need to claim warranty (keep in mind that you have to bear the costs though).

Hi both of you. Long time no CSS :p

P.S. This looks like more of a reunion thread rather then a market thread.

Hhahahaa heyaaa Switch!! yep!! long time :p.. Well these things can happen when u dun meet for a long time :p

Sorry for all the OT :(

@Switch...

Hey Switch. Ya. Seems like so. You playing? I think you are more busy playing the new game better which you are going to play all life!! The game is: Grahast jeevan <- The most difficult role playing game... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back