HIS AMD/ATI Graphics Cards. Limited Time special rates. 3 Yrs Warranty. Grab Em!

Pernicious

Disciple
Feedback: 0 / 0 / 0
Hey do you guys plan to provide service here in Kolkata? if not, is the only option is to ship it to Delhi? And, the shipping charges, shipping back ofc, will be borne by you guys? Sapphire's tricks makes you guys the best! 3 years <3!!
 

PurnamTech

Disciple
Feedback: 6 / 0 / 0
Its not Delhi, but Mumbai. And yes, we will take care of the shipping. We are also working on having a sales channel and collection centre in major cities.
 

Hades.

Skilled
Feedback: 1 / 0 / 0
PurnamTech said:
Its not Delhi, but Mumbai. And yes, we will take care of the shipping. We are also working on having a sales channel and collection centre in major cities.
Do u provide COD in mumbai?
 

PurnamTech

Disciple
Feedback: 6 / 0 / 0
^^ Yes, contact us via PM with your details if you want COD. Alternatively you can visit us at our office and personally pickup any product you want.
 

sarang

Skilled
Feedback: 12 / 0 / 0
Shripad, any update on the 6950 1 GB cards? You must be seeing the kind of traction these are drawing around the forums and your silence isn't helping the matters much. :)

At least 3 folks are waiting to make there 6950 purchases including I and Gannu. Would love to hear about the HIS offerings (If any) and timelines/pricing around them.
 

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Feedback: 168 / 0 / 0
^Errm not me Sarang. When did I say I wanted the 1GB version? :p

I am counting on the 2GB version (I'd advise you to go for the 2GB version since the difference is almost 1.5k max) but since I have decided to wait for the Cougar Point issue to be resolved (probably by April-mid), I can buy the GPU by then.

My present setup is sold. Well, almost. So no point in simply buying the card and staring at it. :lol:
 

sarang

Skilled
Feedback: 12 / 0 / 0
Gannu said:
^Errm not me Sarang. When did I say I wanted the 1GB version? :p

I am counting on the 2GB version (I'd advise you to go for the 2GB version since the difference is almost 1.5k max) but since I have decided to wait for the Cougar Point issue to be resolved (probably by April-mid), I can buy the GPU by then.

My present setup is sold. Well, almost. So no point in simply buying the card and staring at it. :lol:

Bah my bad! The discussions overall led to believe that, and then you selling off that 4870 of yours. :ashamed:

Ok so 2GB it is, but is it gonna be available with new prices or the current 18.5K sticks? :)
 

PurnamTech

Disciple
Feedback: 6 / 0 / 0
^^ Pricing and sale thread for them should be up in 1-2 days. Prices of entire 69xx series will be revised. The thread will be put up sometime on Friday.
 

Supra

Skilled
Feedback: 34 / 0 / 0
Ok so 2GB it is, but is it gonna be available with new prices or the current 18.5K sticks?

I think a Sapphire HD 6950 2GB Reference version is already available with Yantra Online for 16500 shipped...thats a kickass price in itself considering that it will unlock to the 6970 mostly. Well worth the 1.5k above the 1GB model.
 

sarang

Skilled
Feedback: 12 / 0 / 0
Supra said:
I think a Sapphire HD 6950 2GB Reference version is already available with Yantra Online for 16500 shipped...thats a kickass price in itself considering that it will unlock to the 6970 mostly. Well worth the 1.5k above the 1GB model.
Agreed, however since these guys came on the scene the HIS has been the ford affordable solution. So wanted to wait and see whats in store this time before biting the bullet. Iam almost certinly going for the 2 GB version. :)
Add to it the certain confidence inspired by dealing with someone who I know. And someone who knows better than me what exactly he is dealing with :) .
 

Supra

Skilled
Feedback: 34 / 0 / 0
^^ Of course I am not telling to go for Sapphire but that HD 6950 2GB Reference is well worth the 1.5k~2k over the 1GB version :)

HIS is known to have the best build quality and better clocking GPUs :)
 

psyph3r

Skilled
Feedback: 88 / 0 / 0
I'm waiting for the prices :) I've been thinking it might be stupid to get the 1 gb one. That extra 1.5k might just be a good investment for the inevitable future attempt to unlock to the 6970.
 

joy1

Adept
Feedback: 11 / 0 / 0
I don't see 5770 being listed , what's the price of it and who handles the warranty/RMA for HIS cards in India , specifically Delhi.
 
Top