History of Techenclave???

Malique

Adept
Ok guys, this one for the Mods, and legendary members of TE :)
Its been sometime since i've joined TE, and within a short period i've grown very much attached to TE and its members. so much that TE new post's window is always open in my firefox in office and i try to contribute my 2 cents of knowledge to this forum wherever possible :)

While i've been impressed with many of the legendary members of this forum, one thing i am curious about is the history of TE.
Like who are the founders of TE, how did it all started? what let to the idea of TE, the milestones in TE's growth.

I did some basic googling and even visited the TE staff section which only listed mods.

The idea here is just to get a background & history of a forum of which i am a proud member. So can some of the older members, founders please share some stories?

Once upon a time lived a young boy who wanted to conquer the world.

He then told his dad about this. His dad hit him on the head with a shoe and told him to be realistic.

The kid then goes crying to his friend who had a similar story and they decide to open a website so that they can at least do something while in college.

These two are whom you know as Apex and Safin.

Along the way, they made friends with an elderly boy called XT Uncle. XT Uncle's good friend was bling boy. To enhance TE's appeal, they recruited a few guys from the Southern part of the country. One of them(you know him as Saiyan) actually mounted a hostile takeover bid for TE a couple of years later. He hijacked the site and refused to let anyone login.

He threatened to delete all the posts and threads. That was when the others agreed to make him a mod-for-life but with admin powers. All's well that ends well :D

Soon, TE became so popular and rich that they realised that conquering the world is a stupid dream anyway. So, they decided to accept what they have and dedicated their life to TE. And then you joined.

PS: Oh yeah, somewhere in the middle, they had a fight and Safin branched out to make FE. but they patched up soon enough(all good friends do.... yeh dosti.... hum nahi todenge....).

Thanks Nihkil, that was very well written. interesting.

i have visited FE as well, but unfortunately the website is filtered in my office.

thunder.dragon said:
Thanks Nikhil... Me too heard alot from Sorcy, Bikey but not the whole story. Now the story is unfolded.
:D

ROFL seems like they believed Nikhil after all. :rofl:

Back