HL2 retail 5 CD version for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hello.
Selling my HL2 5 CD retail Indian version.
I have ATI coupen too. So selling this.
Back then i had no broadband so i purchased original retail version. But now i have the broadband and dont need this as i can use my ati coupen to download HL2.
the steam account and password will be provided to you along with this.
Also as a bonus gift from me i will burn a DVD of latest backup with all patches applied and send it to you so you wont have to spend days updating HL2 and CSS. :cool2:

Here is the pic of box and original CDs.
All in perfect condition.
Expected price Rs.1200
Market price: 2K

hi funkymonkey, im interested in the product but i feel the price is a bit too high considering tht a new HL2+CSS costs Rs.1500. Is the price negotiable?? If the reason for the price if coz of the extra dvd tht u have to burn tht i dun mind takin only the game withouth the dvd containing the updates too. So plzz let me know if the price is negotiable asap. Thank u.

Yep. Its for 2K now. so 1.2K seems fare price to me.
And no icost is not bcoz of extra DVD. DVD-R costs like what 16 rupees. So thats no big deal in the total cost.

Hold on Funky, just clarify that I wont need ANY downloads with this package ???

Also it wont work on my Steam account right ???

Woah!!! 2k man!! din know tht.. anyways this was for my frend. ill let u know after i speak with him funkymonkey.

And Rave.. r u Rave the gay boy whu has a crush on another gay Ibz tht i know :D hehehe if so then come CS re i wanna knife u. Lol... if ur not then oops!! sry!! ignore wht i said.

anishcool said:
Hold on Funky, just clarify that I wont need ANY downloads with this package ???

Also it wont work on my Steam account right ???

No it wont work on your steam account. But you will be provided with my account details.
And i can assure you it will be updated to the date of shipping. So you dont need to download gigs and gigs of updates.

goku said:
Woah!!! 2k man!! din know tht.. anyways this was for my frend. ill let u know after i speak with him funkymonkey.

And Rave.. r u Rave the gay boy whu has a crush on another gay Ibz tht i know :D hehehe if so then come CS re i wanna knife u. Lol... if ur not then oops!! sry!! ignore wht i said.
yea, am gay = Happy :p
btw, is this for ur lame friend Ragin bull? haha...
1200 bux is a good price coz Masky got one recently for 2k and so did Tifosi just 2 days back, lol

yup Rave its for tht lame frend of mine whu is using my steam id :( ... now he is having some thoughts abt this and wants to buy it so im doin my best to make sure he gets one before he changes his mind and continues irritating me by using my steam id :devil2: ... and atleast here stop using my lines ( gay = happy ). hmmm man!!! y did they increase the price ?? it shld hav been the other way round,... i tot now it wld hav decreased... well!! looks like ill have to work hard and convince my frend to buy it :D .. will just keep my fingers crossed and hope he buys it ;).

Hey Funkymonkey my frend is willing to buy the game if ur selling it at 1k.. waiting for ur reply. BTW wher r frm funky ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back