HMT PILOT : GO @ Watchuseek.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh

Staff member
Super Mod
Hi Guys,

There is a GO happening at www.watchuseek.com ; for the HMT Pilot.

Please read below:

1. Ceiling for 500 Limited Edition HMT Pilot watches.
2. Each watch will be be etched with "Limited Edition - 1-->500 on the case back". Might be in Devnagari/Roman, but we are voting on that.
3. Unique blue dial hands -which- are not available on Pilots.
4. Rare white dial. Usually comes in black.
5. Watch is around 35mm (till crown) and has an 18mm bracelet lug.
6. Manual winding, with roughly 32H power reserve.
7. Rest is all same as the standard HMT "Pilot".
8. This is just an advertisement. T&C s are as per WUS.
9. You will need to register on WUS.

Link:
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/poll-limited-edition-hmt-watch-878912.html

You can contact the OP via PM, and ask him the details. Pricing/shipping, is mentioned on the first page. For India users: PP will not work, so you can request the OP for EFT functionary details. If need be: request him your cartage vendor, and he will tell the extra charge.

Note:
Please do not low-ball or counter - claim the GO. If you do not like it, do not vote/participate.Be amicable.

Best of luck...!

EDIT: This is the mock-up*.
white-pilot-blue-hands_zps3b0185e9.jpg

*image courtesy: www.watchuseek.com

I am unable to understand this properly. Whats the significance of this limited edition watch ?

PS: I don't know anything about watches.

A picture of the watch may lead members to WUS link.
True, have requested permission from the OP on WUS. If he allows, will post it here.

I am unable to understand this properly. Whats the significance of this limited edition watch ?

PS: I don't know anything about watches.

The white dial is rare. Blue hands have never been put on an HMT Pilot. Plus it will be numbered on the back. So makes it 500 unique units. That is a big attraction for watch collectors/hobbyists. Plus the HMT Pilot has always been a cult amongst watch lovers, all over the world.

isnt hmt an indian company? and the @OP from Dehradun? why this dollars and SNS and all? it should be just 35 USD and local shipping for indians r8?

Are you all not reading that thread. :( God.....HMT is an Indian company. It will be shipped from India. For USD 35. What is this SNS/PPO Box mumbo-jumbo. If you just give USD 35 he will bake in the Speed Post charge. If you want Blue Dart/DTDC types, PM him..and he will tell the surcharge over and above this USD 35.

isnt hmt an indian company? and the @OP from Dehradun? why this dollars and SNS and all? it should be just 35 USD and local shipping for indians r8?

M-jeri..please stop jumping the gun. Just read the first page on WUS and it is all there. I paid him via NEFT the equivalent of USD 35. No questions around that. There is no mention of SNS and all the crap on WUS. Kuduku was just being stupid. Why is this so difficult for you all. :([DOUBLEPOST=1372340705][/DOUBLEPOST]
When is the Devnagri vs Roman decision being made?

Not sure. Only the OP can tell, once HMT tell him, what is possible. But we are happy with both, honestly.

Offtopic - I am looking to buy a regular one, is this the best price for it? Or can I get a better deal elsewhere?

@asingh

I read the WUS thread. I am already a frequent lurker there. My query was to the post above mine referring to customs, SNS, dollars and all. So please stop jumping the gun. pun intended. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@asingh

I read the WUS thread. I am already a frequent lurker there. My query was to the post above mine referring to customs, SNS, dollars and all. So please stop jumping the gun. pun intended. :)

Your reply, below to the user, did not make it clear you were replying. There was no quote tag or "^^". Sorry, but that is how it works. So I assumed you were speculating or making a statement. I apologize then.

1. White dialed Pilot with Blue hands and solid case back.
2. Kohinoor with Blue hands and display back.
This got me confused.. is it going to be made in 2 colors (black and white dials) or just one.
@asingh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back