Jasku

Skilled
Well guys......its my all new Dell 2408WFP!!!!!!!!!!:hap2: :clap:

13102008220dh6.jpg

131020082212ii1.jpg

141020082242fx8.jpg

141020082262db2.jpg

141020082272df2.jpg

I haven't tried gaming on, but I am hoping I wont be dissapointed, god this is way brighter than my VX2245WM!!

It really is a treat for movies!!

Thank you all.....well damages.....I think its best I keep it to myself! :)...jus played Tf2...and graphics at the native resolution look lovely!!!....really sweet..get is starchazer..u wont be dissapointed!

Congrats!!!

IMO and experience.... the dvd rips(700mb) dont look good on that HD display...looks more grainy...

game hardware tuf to keep up for long.... actually not even convenient for browsing...

But otherwise its good :p

Big J congrats on the upgrade... Now your name in TF2 makes sense.. (I'm WhammBamm/Sei btw :) ). Wish I could have stretched my budget upto the 24" mark.... sigh....
vij said:
Congrats!!!
IMO and experience.... the dvd rips(700mb) dont look good on that HD display...looks more grainy...
game hardware tuf to keep up for long.... actually not even convenient for browsing...

A little OT here but surprisingly on my 22" they look pretty good.. From a distance of about 1 feet it's crystal clear.. Don't know about the Ultrasharp though...

Gunman said:
Congrats Bro.. Have fun.. :D

The title seemed as if you'd got yourself the Reliance Big TV conenction. :p

lol yea that was a double bluff!!

vij said:
Congrats!!!

hehehe...u have the same panel?...and dont like it??

Naga said:
Congrats on your BIG purchase!

Thank you Naga sir, missed out on this during your go, for some reason, but it really is a lovely panel.

Sei said:
Big J congrats on the upgrade... Now your name in TF2 makes sense.. (I'm WhammBamm/Sei btw :) ). Wish I could have stretched my budget upto the 24" mark.... sigh....

A little OT here but surprisingly on my 22" they look pretty good.. From a distance of about 1 feet it's crystal clear.. Don't know about the Ultrasharp though...

thanks sei, yea u remember me!!...yea i have seen u.....ur in the nH clan na?...wats ur primary class??....demoman?

ishashank said:
i thought u purchased BIG TV acc to title

congrats dude ..damages and source plz

thank you, damages are a secret :)

But seriously, this panel has really impressed me coming from my Vx-2245WM, stunning picture quality, much sharper and crisper than my VS. and the build quality are light years apart.

Last nite I tried out a little Tf2, and the textures/graphics were mind blowing at the native resolution.

Nope, mine is 2407WFP-HC....I, mahu and some others have noticed the mild graininess with <=700mb rips sitting closer than 2feet.

moral of the monitors

stop downloading 700 mb xvid shits and start download atleast 1.4 gig x264 matroska container movies !

Ofcourse the movies I'm talking about are the legal ones :p

vij said:
Nope, mine is 2407WFP-HC....Me, mahu and some others all have noticed the mild graininess with <=700mb rips sitting closer than 2feet.

yea brother is true, but not that bad, we can always go for the x.264 rips, they look awesome
did u get ur Altis/Embera yet?

Jasku said:
yea brother is true, but not that bad, we can always go for the x.264 rips, they look awesome

did u get ur Altis/Embera yet?

True!

OT:

Altis is not a worthy upgrade from the previous Corolla H2.

Test driving the Embera was a disapointment.

Will TD the Accord now.

Back