Hola humans and gods

ajithakumar

Recruit
Hello people of techenclave community,

I'm Vaishnavi. Yes, I know I have mentioned my name as Ajith A Kumar. I will be legally changing my name in a couple of months.
I found this community through IndianGaming subreddit. I recently started playing CSGO on my laptop. It is an ultra-thin business laptop and that was the only game I could run at 75fps on 4:3 (800 X 600). Fast forward a year and half with about 1024 hours on CSGO and spending time watching linus build PCs, I have decided to build a PC for myself and find other games to play.

Looking forward to guidance and insights on my build. I still have 6-7 months before I completely research every part and start buying. Any YouTube channel or video suggestions are welcome. I have been following PC Centric, PC Builder, Gamer Nexus, Hardware Unboxed, Linus media group and Paul's Hardware.

Watch a couple of build videos, and it's also good to watch build videos which use your specific case.

The electronic market is always changing - the newer tech is always around the corner. It's up for you to decide what is your budget, how much power you need and configure your pc accordingly. You'll get decent deals (and sometimes even full gaming PCs) in this forum, but also check out olx and any local computer shops / facebook groups for deals.

Don't go just by reviewers, i got a 5700xt after watching hardware unboxed crowned it as best value GPU and it was a painful experience for me because of constant flickering in games and YouTube. Luckily i managed to sell it off during the mining craze. So Check performance data from youtubers and actual user reviews from users in reddits, forums like this before deciding anything.

Back