Home gone N

Gratz!! Let me be the one to ask.. Damages??

PS: I can't understand why people don't post it themselves (when eventually they are going to on being asked by someone) :p

Congrats buddy
Does it really give 300mbps whicle transferring data on WLAN to another machine with an N wireless card. I would expect it should give at least 15MBps as 300mbps ~=25-30MBps.

atiamd said:
Congrats buddy

Does it really give 300mbps whicle transferring data on WLAN to another machine with an N wireless card. I would expect it should give at least 15MBps as 300mbps ~=25-30MBps.
i havent checked that out...but wireless n can work in two modes 20mhz and 40mhz ,40 mhz give recommended 300mbps..

This is only a draft N router and definitely it can only deliver half of the rated speed.. To enjoy the full benefits of N mode , one should have an N certified router and not draft N certified....

^^ap or bridge mode and router mode..two modes mentioned

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

anfjavid said:
This is only a draft N router and definitely it can only deliver half of the rated speed.. To enjoy the full benefits of N mode , one should have an N certified router and not draft N certified....
but i read in manual that using dual speed mode makes wireless transmission faster by using 2 channels, allowing 300 Mbps data transmission.:huh:

Back