Home interior forum?

MAGNeT

Skilled
Just like tech enclave where discussion regarding small fan to huge rig are discussed.Are there any interior forum specifically related to Indian market?

Like i wanted to do interior of my place but am total noob regarding false ceiling ,lighting,good but cheaper bathroom fittings,idea related to better air flow,height of window-french window,home wiring and automation to some level,good electrical fitting component,etc.

Few years back i did some small changes but whatever we did.Always the cost used to double the estimate as the local guide used to take contract but used to add something or the other and once i am sure he is damaging my pocket he used to do the main stuff within a day and the problem reappears within a year or two mostly related to fittings and plumbing.

This time i plan for major renovation.

I know most will suggest to do via interior decorator.But i also wanted to be prepare from my side as i have seen in my building in 2 places where interior decorator just for sake of work doing many damages to building pillars and RCC column where society has taken affidavit from the flats make them responsible for any future damages.Also our building is almost 20 years old and at-least it wont go for redevelopment in next 5 years,

Back