Home Inverter buying advice with 850+ Watt load capacity

I have a Microtek SEBZ 900 (625 W load capacity) and a 160 Ah battery which I got 6 months ago.
Now, I recently upgraded my graphics card from 1650 Super (TDP - 100 W) to a 3070 TI (TDP - 290W) and this has become a problem since then whenever there is an electricity cut.
During electricity cuts, everything is fine if I am not doing any power intensive task but if I am rendering in Unreal Engine while there is an electricity cut, the inverter gets overloaded and shuts off.

As the SEBZ felt good before this GPU upgrade, I tried searching and zeroed in on SEBZ 1200 with 825 W load capacity but the only problem is it is not available offline here. The shopkeeper also inquired with the dealers but it's not available.
Can someone recommend me any other inverter that they are using with 850+ Watt load capacity?
Also let me know your experience with Microtek SEBZ 1200 if you have it.
Please don't recommend getting a 24V inverter and get another battery as I have already spent a lot on the inverter, battery and GPU and other stuff.

I have a Exide 1450 va 12v. It works fine in UPS mode, in normal mode it overloads and turns off while gaming. I'm using it for a 3070ti too with a 750w psu, along with fans, lights and TV.

If you only need it to turn off PC, you can consider getting a UPS too. There is cyberpower 1500va/900w, Microtek legend 1600va/960w and both retails for 7k.

Thanks. Will ask at the shop if he has one.
I have a Exide 1450 va 12v. It works fine in UPS mode, in normal mode it overloads and turns off while gaming. I'm using it for a 3070ti too with a 750w psu, along with fans, lights and TV.

If you only need it to turn off PC, you can consider getting a UPS too. There is cyberpower 1500va/900w, Microtek legend 1600va/960w and both retails for 7k.
Which battery are you using with it?

I have used two UPS before and they only work for 3-4 months so not interested in those.
Had some high end UPS in the office as well but for whatever reason they were also of no use so only gonna get inverter. I only intend to keep the system ON for 4-5 minutes after electricity cut so I can save my work and turn off the system.

Back