Home!

@Gannu, u've kept the house really neat and tidy , which i appreciate to the core ! The curtains are too good and lend a perfect ambience to the awesome Drawing room ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! :)

btw, hows the equipment shelf quality ? looks nice. i liked it, any online link to it ?

Pretty decent. Those are laminated boards. Sturdy enough. It was sourced from the local Housefull outlet. Tried searching but I couldn't find a link to it.

Looks super mate. So many of my friends stay in rented apartments and those actually resemble a dump, guess they could take a tip or two from your roommate and you.

Nice place. I don't know how much time you spend with the PC, but if you are PC gamer, invest in a highback adjustable chair. I used to have these el-cheapo chairs for about 6 years, and I can tell you they won't do your back any good.

This is amazing. Excellent home. :bigok:

BTW, what speakers are those with your room-mate's PC ?

It's the modded MX5021. I owned it before and gave it to him. :p

Nice place. I don't know how much time you spend with the PC, but if you are PC gamer, invest in a highback adjustable chair. I used to have these el-cheapo chairs for about 6 years, and I can tell you they won't do your back any good.

Yes, a good chair is in the works. I was hunting for one during 2011 Diwali and ended up buying the recliner instead. :ashamed:

Wow! Really great stuff here @Gannu. I admire the way you and your room mate have kept things neat and tidy. Oh, and that living room is to die for! This will perhaps act as an inspiration to me when I move out of my parents' home and start living on my own.

Thanks @Xavier. This thread is quite old TBH but yes our home continues to be the way it was ever since we've moved in. Sans for some dust accumulation on the shelves which need to be cleaned from time to time. :annoyed:

Errrm guys stop bumping an old thread. :p

But thank you very much for the feedback! Much appreciated.

@crossbow - nope.

@hahahari - I think I'd paid 12k for it back in September 2011.

Back