Car & Bike Honda Activa or Suzuki Access??

MegaMind

Adept
Heys guys, planning on a scooter/moped for my dad.. He is 60yrs old... So far he has been riding std. bullet 350..

As the topic says which is better or any better options?

activa is better afaik but it has lot of waiting time

so people tend to go for access - this is what 3-4 friends of mine have done

I would recommend Activa. Got it when I was in 8th class & I have been riding it past 8years, no complaints. you will love it, Honda's engine is the best. Only recently I have thought of changing not because it there has been complaints but because I am thinking of getting bike.

In mumbai waiting for activa is 12 months.Fried booked one last year october.He will get delivery in november this year.

But as soon as you pay 10k extra.You will get onspot and the color which you want activa.As 2 other friends got it.

well there's another decent offering from the erstwhile hero honda---the pleasure.

i have a few female friends who confirmed that they would chose the pleasure over the access 125 anyday if the activa was not an option.

Also do remember about the after sales service. HH /hmotocorp has a huge base with well trained service staff and enjoy decent reviews amongst customers. The suzuki A.S.S. in my city is a bigger joke than the bajaj one.

TVS wego has really good ride quality and handling. I have personally ridden it and Activa. Wego is 10 odd kg lighter than activa... And might aunt who is road shy, says wego is much easier to drive than any other motoscooter.

But Activa has the best build quality.

Wiz said:
What about TVS Wego and Mahindra Duro or Rodeo ?

Mahindra scooters are rebadged kinetic ones, would be better to avoid them. They were good when they were Kinetic Honda.

IMO, TVS Wego is the best scooter today for city usage. Test drive once and you'll realize it. It's not as fast as Access but the dynamics are better than other scooters, and ride is amazing too.

Have heard that the Wego has great handling and overall better package as compared to the others from a friend who got one recently. You should definitely try it out as well.

Back