Horrible experience with Amazon

Emrebel

Adept
During Amazon's Great Indian Festival sale I ordered Samsung Galaxy FE 5G 128gb as it was on offer with bank cashback.
The order was supposed to be delivered 2-3 days later. On the day it was out for delivery, I tried reaching the delivery agent as I was in
campus (I am a student) and wanted him to deliver near the campus ( the address was home address).
To my surprise, I called that agent 5 times and he rejected the calls every single time. So, I called the Customer Service (CS) to inquire about the product.
He told me that the product was sent back to the warehouse (mind it, this is morning 10 am time). He told me the shift of delivery agent was over (Nice at 10 am)
But he assured me that he would try to reschedule delivery. I asked him if he can at least ask the new delivery agent to deliver close to campus.
Almost half an hour after the call, I saw that my order on Amazon was cancelled and I was getting a refund.

Almost 6-7 calls with Customer service, and nobody could help me explain how the heck delivery agent get such a power to just return back the delivery.
The fact that I was never contacted by him and top of it he rejected my calls. And to make things worse the CS executives assured me that the product will be delivered.

I felt like calling the CS executives is almost useless. They don't seem to have any power and the delivery team seems to operate independently.

I never expected Amazon to be so naive with this kind of system in place.
At this point I feel like it is better to visit a store in-person and get assured with purchases.

On fair side I am glad I didn't received it as I was in dilemma between that and iphone. I might go for an iphone now.

My only issue from this entire experience is how come for a paid product the customer is still at the mercy of the company. It does not appears to be a customer-centric design.

Sorry for the rant. Peace!!

they can mark it as - customer not available or not reachable via phone. The order may get cancelled this way. From what i learned it all depends on the delivery persons attitude. Many are temporary workers on contract and just wont give a damn about customer satisfaction

Thats how Zotac designs the cards. One is Zotac logo and other is Zotac name. Refer official Zotac link below.
Yea seems weird,
Good thing you got everything in the box after purchasing from amazon,
I had purchased same from amazon
but recieved broken seal...no gpu,cpu and wifi antenna,
I was really depressed by this incident as i felt really bad after being scammed from such big company.

Attachments

• IMG_20220905_132146.jpg
    IMG_20220905_132146.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 158
Yea seems weird,
I was really depressed by this incident as i felt really bad after being scammed from such big company.
Hope you got refund for your order !

Yea seems weird,
Escalate! Something like this happened with me (got a different monitor model) took 2 months, finally I got to keep the display and got refunded 24k. Escalate asap.

@Emrebel It's quite common these days. I think there are always vacancies for delivery boys since we are ordering more & more stuff online. These delivery boys really don't care about customer service. ( Maybe these MNC's are paying peanuts to them IDK) They know they can just quit and find another job.

A fews days back a delivery guy wouldn't listen to my directions and made me wait for half and hour outside my gate. After several calls he when he finally arrived, I confronted him about why he wouldn't listen. Rather than being apologetic he said not to lecture him. If you don't want to take the parcel I will take the parcel back is what he replied.

Another trick Amazon plays when they can't deliver after showing " Out for Delivery " is mentioning as requested by customer the delivery has been rescheduled

Last edited:
Nah they just said " we have sent item in intact condition" however i made unboxing video but they didnt care about it.
Bro, how can you be so casual about this? You should escalate this matter without delay. The amount is huge.

EDIT: Just saw the invoice, it's dated back to Dec 2021, since last year you didn't get a refund and you are silent about it?

Bro, how can you be so casual about this? You should escalate this matter without delay. The amount is huge.

EDIT: Just saw the invoice, it's dated back to Dec 2021, since last year you didn't get a refund and you are silent about it?
Bro they said we sent you item in intact condition and disconnected the call and chat after i asked them" ok i will believe but show me proof of your statement, as i have unboxing video as proof"
I called many times and chat but the reply was always same, its like oppresser/government whatever they say we have to admit,
I even tried twitter and they asked me to contact customer chat but the reply was same as always .

Edit: my friends told me that i made mistake buy telling them truth that product has missing items instead i should have told them its not working/or product was damaged.

Last edited:
Primary problem is this from OP "wanted him to deliver near the campus ( the address was home address)." . Then comes any issue related to Amazon

If your area isnt assigned any fixed delivery guy such issues might possibly occur. My area has fixed delivery guys since yrs now for amazon, xpressbee and bluedart so no such foul play.
As for customer satisfaction, well in todays world do you think anyone bothers about "satisfaction", what all counts is the money/salary part..F** the customer is the attitude. No wonder, one has to run from pillar to post across every sector be it telecom, isp, courier, automobile, banking etc...70%+ fellas are noobs or partially knowledgeable experts!.. Half knowledge is always dangerous right?

This is the sign that Universe was showing you to move to Apple. The Universe has its own funny way of telling this.
Ok so you mean apple is delivered by the almighty indra or brahmadev or the late steves humble spirit right?
Then what about so many iphone issues about receiving stones and soaps?

As for zotac or any gpu brands, for entry/ mid level cards they seem to only have names while for higher tier cards it comes with full rgb logo.

During Amazon's Great Indian Festival sale I ordered Samsung Galaxy FE 5G 128gb as it was on offer with bank cashback.
The order was supposed to be delivered 2-3 days later. On the day it was out for delivery, I tried reaching the delivery agent as I was in
campus (I am a student) and wanted him to deliver near the campus ( the address was home address).
Address change is mostly a hit or miss. I remember I had to change my delivery address from Pune to Mumbai home and the process 3yrs ago was different. CC took my request and new address but said the courier will first come to my primary add, then go back to warehouse and rescheduled to my secondary add. And after 4 days or so I did received it to my secondary add.

Last edited:
Ok so you mean apple is delivered by the almighty indra or brahmadev or the late steves humble spirit right?
Then what about so many iphone issues about receiving stones and soaps?
Thank you for your sarcastic comment.

I'll share a bad experience that i faced with Amazon last year. This was more on the delivery person rather than sellers on Amazon. I ordered cat food (wet and dry) in bulk as they were heavily discounted compared to whatever the local shops in my area were selling. They were in total 5 items in 2 boxes. Both the boxes were to arrive on the same day. I lived in an apartment complex at that time. Got a notification that both the boxes have been successfully delivered in the afternoon. Surprise surprise, they weren't. Out of all the spam emails I get from Amazon, I was glad that I had received a particular one saying that my order was out for delivery and it had the delivery agent's phone number. I called him asap and luckily he picked up. He told me that he had multiple orders to be delivered in our apartment complex so he marked all the orders as "Delivered" on his phone beforehand. He had mistakenly delivered my order to some other apartment. Mixed up my orders. Out of the two boxes I was able to locate only one and the second box was never delivered to me. I did call Amazon CS and explained it to them. They said that they will re-attempt the delivery on the same day. They did not. I was able to claim my refund after a few exchanges with CS but they only refunded about 97% of the amount. They charged me some refund fee I think that was what it was called.

Last edited:
I will post my bad experience with Amazon i am experiencing since yesterday Sunday.

Never had to enter a captcha on amazon just to view a link before. And I've never seen that rush hour message before either.

Like never :oops:

Attachments

• amazon captcha.jpg
    amazon captcha.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 79
  • amazon rush hour.jpg
    amazon rush hour.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 78
Back