[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dimensions are from Amazon, so I think it includes the product box. But then the same figures are also mentioned under product dimensions.

From Apple India's website...

Code:
Size and Weight
Height: 1.56 cm (0.61 inches)
Width: 30.41 cm (11.97 inches)
Depth: 21.24 cm (8.36 inches)
Weight: 1.4 kg (3.0 pounds)3

This is actual dimension of laptop and not box so it would be good if people ordering also get information about box size.

From Apple India's website...

Code:
Size and Weight
Height: 1.56 cm (0.61 inches)
Width: 30.41 cm (11.97 inches)
Depth: 21.24 cm (8.36 inches)
Weight: 1.4 kg (3.0 pounds)3

This is actual dimension of laptop and not box so it would be good if people ordering also get information about box size.
Looking at the iPhone dimensions with depth of 7.3mm, it is certainly that of the product. The actual shipping dimension would be quite a bit more.

Though I have already sent PM to Rahul on Telegram but he seems to be a little busy. If anyone who has bought a watch via Rahul could give me an idea about the shipping + custom charges for this watch -

Price - $117.11 (after Tax)
Size - 12x12x12 cm
Weight - 227 gm

I am not sure about the size of the box though. A Google search gave me the above result.

Last edited:
Hi,
Can a white Geeek A60 Plus ITX case with Riser cable be shipped? The box dimensions are roughly 300mmx300mmx15mm, though I'm not exactly sure of the same since it does not come assembled. You can see the size of the shipping box here, what would be the estimated price of shipping, given that the price of those is currently $99? Thank you.
Edit: in terms of weight, it should be less than 5-6kg I think

Last edited:
Hi,
Can a white Geeek A60 Plus ITX case with Riser cable be shipped? The box dimensions are roughly 300mmx300mmx15mm, though I'm not exactly sure of the same since it does not come assembled. You can see the size of the shipping box here, what would be the estimated price of shipping, given that the price of those is currently $99? Thank you.
Edit: in terms of weight, it should be less than 5-6kg I think

Interested to know this as well. For suture SFF cases...

Is anyone interested to get GPU ship through Rahul and what would be its cost + customs etc?
Was interested but US stocks are not any better right now. Newegg shuffles are a complete shitshow and Bestbuy stocks don't last more than a minute. Also with the change in recent tariffs, I don't think it would be much better than paying scalper prices(price+shipping+customs) over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back