[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ra.hul I spoke to the local contact today about the other two items and he confirmed that he has not received them yet. I have not received any revert on Telegram as well. It has been over three months now instead of the two months you had asked us to expect. The lack of definite updates is also not helping.

I have created one WhatsApp group as there were a lot of issues with Telegram(the search is not good).
Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IGV60J1pIunG30Y1isR4jT

Quotes, Shipment tracking queries will be answered here and as this group will be common all people will get an idea if they are ordering the similar item and I don't have to answer same thing to different people.
Nice Initiative Rahul. Is the container service resume as there was some shortage of containers

@Ra.hul I spoke to the local contact today about the other two items and he confirmed that he has not received them yet. I have not received any revert on Telegram as well. It has been over three months now instead of the two months you had asked us to expect. The lack of definite updates is also not helping.
So I finally received all the items. The confusion was due to the fact the other two items were small so they were all kept inside the FireHD box. And so there was a struggle to trace the items when they were all already here waiting since last one month .. lol. Anyways all's well that ends well. Thanks Rahul for your help. The whatsapp group is a good initiative to help with the updates.

My friend is looking for a RTX A6000. (Not too particular about the brand). How best can we do this where in he is not sleepless, and what can be it's expected cost.

@Ra.hul

How much for this one?

@Ra.hul

How much for this one?
will be around 5k plus local courier
this one, please.
This will be around 800rs plus local courier.
My friend is looking for a RTX A6000. (Not too particular about the brand). How best can we do this where in he is not sleepless, and what can be it's expected cost.
this will be around 15k plus local courier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back