[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you do buy this, please try to post a review on the forum or at least some information and pics based on your personal experience with it.

At one point, I was keen to buy one such portable monitor and I even found one in India from zebronics which costed under 5K for 15.6 inch screen but seems they don't make it anymore or so.
I have a laptop without screen and only way to use it is using my TV screen as monitor which I do only on need basis as it is super uncomfortable.

If you do buy this, please try to post a review on the forum or at least some information and pics based on your personal experience with it.

At one point, I was keen to buy one such portable monitor and I even found one in India from zebronics which costed under 5K for 15.6 inch screen but seems they don't make it anymore or so.
I have a laptop without screen and only way to use it is using my TV screen as monitor which I do only on need basis as it is super uncomfortable.
Will do so, still deciding whether the portability is worth the premium. Deciding between this and a 22" monitor for 8k.

Yes can be done but I am not sure about temperature requirments. Containers go from -20 to +40/ If your product can handle these I have no problem in shipping
@Ra.hul Bro, can you please tell the custom+freight charges for the following RAM kit if possible? :)
https://www.newegg.com/g-skill-32gb-288-pin-ddr4-sdram/p/N82E16820232320 ~200$
This will be around 3k

Yes can be done but I am not sure about temperature requirments. Containers go from -20 to +40/ If your product can handle these I have no problem in shipping
Oh that's great. I will definitely get some stuff then. will check temp requirements but I believe stuff in brine such as olives or vaccum packed shouldn't be a problem.

Is anyone purchasing from bestbuy.com. I am facing checkout issue. I have Rahul address input and receiving error message. When I hit continue to payment information i am getting "
Sorry, there was a problem. Please try that again"

Is anyone purchasing from bestbuy.com. I am facing checkout issue. I have Rahul address input and receiving error message. When I hit continue to payment information i am getting "
Sorry, there was a problem. Please try that again"
Can you try it using VPN connected to USA server?
sometimes it helps to make payments international shopping websites.

thanks for the prompt reply. I dont have US Credit card and paypal account. that may be the reason also.

Ask Rahul to order for you and pay him the conversion rate...though his conversion rate is little high than market rate i believe but you can talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back