[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ra.hul What would be the cost of shipping to India for mac mini . this is the size chart as per apple website

Size and weight​

Height: 1.4 inch (3.6 cm)
Width: 7.7 inches (19.7 cm)
Depth: 7.7 inches (19.7 cm)
Weight: 2.6 pounds (1.2 kg)

@Ra.hul Hey I got a parcel which was meant for a guy named Naveen Menon. I repacked it and have been in talks with Sujay and Fedex to have it picked up from my place. Will update once it gets picked up.
@Ra.hul Hey I got a parcel which was meant for a guy named Naveen Menon. I repacked it and have been in talks with Sujay and Fedex to have it picked up from my place. Will update once it gets picked up.
Its picked up

Last edited:
Hi Rahul

Need a quote for this:
Thanks.

Has anyone bought any new/used GPU from US via Rahul? Kindly share the total damage and way on how to procure it.

Hi Rahul

Need a quote for this:
Thanks.
this will 800 rs
Hi Guys, I have a new address for future shipments

NRG Supply Inc or Rahul Goyal
4321 W College Avenue
Suite 241
Appleton WI 54914
+1 (920) 757-2528

The old address will be valid for 1 month. Request to Mods Please update this in the main Post.

this will 800 rs
Hi Guys, I have a new address for future shipments

NRG Supply Inc or Rahul Goyal
4321 W College Avenue
Suite 241
Appleton WI 54914
+1 (920) 757-2528

The old address will be valid for 1 month. Request to Mods Please update this in the main Post.
FYI,

Amazon automatically updates this address to this

4321 W COLLEGE AVE
STE 241 APPLETON WI 54914
APPLETON, WI 54914-3966
United States

Hi,
How much will it cost for getting a media player costing 200 USD with package dimensions 9.6" x 7.7" x 4" and weighing 2.16 lb?
have PMed you for the same.

This will be around 3k
Cool. I just ordered it and shared the order details with you on Telegram.
Now the wait begins... :)
tenor.gif

Is import of Multi-Vitamin tablets allowed. I am considering importing these for myself, parents & relatives.

Product volumetric specs:
2.56 x 2.56 x 4.96 inches; 10.24 Ounces
2.53 x 3.25 x 4.69 inches; 5.6 Ounces

What will be the estimated cost - shipping to India,customs & indian shipping to home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back