[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually, I will be going in deep with this and my next step will be getting custom receipts.

I don't know If it matters but for an individual buyer like me, how does having or not having customs receipt make any difference?

Also as you had mentioned that you will be able to bulk clear your stuff, does it mean we can escape with less custom duty and eventually less total landed cost.

Update: If there is any product that cannot be shipped I can return it so you will get your money back but, there will be an additional cost of $5~10 as in handling fee.
I don't know If it matters but for an individual buyer like me, how does having or not having customs receipt make any difference?

Also as you had mentioned that you will be able to bulk clear your stuff, does it mean we can escape with less custom duty and eventually less total landed cost.
Well, it depends on how this goes. I don't want to hide anything and try to be crystal clear. I save on shipping as my products are shipped in tonnes. I don't have to pay anything extra for shipping these. But as I will devote my time and dedication to this work so I deserve something. I request all members to please read the post as most of the questions are answered here and try to ask me only quotes via PM. As it is very difficult for me to answer the same question to everyone. If there is anything that you think needs to updated in the post please mention here so will be beneficial to all members.

Last edited:
We very much understand you need to be compensated for your efforts.

You are going to be swamped this black Friday as people always want such a service and SNS and such turn out to be pretty expensive.

The best part about this arrangement is I don't have to wait to ask someone about quotes and such since I can just order to the address and worst case if it is slow shipping, I can cancel order if quote given by OP is not of my liking.

i need a unlocked iphone x where can i source it from ? can anyone help me
Girish bhai, do check ebay.com as well as swappa.com
Hello Gals/Guys, I am starting an experimental service for shipping goods from the USA to India.

How this is gonna work?
You will purchase goods at my USA address and it will be shipped via my sources to India.

Transit time
Well, this the main thing about this whole service. After your goods reached me it will be loaded into my next bulk shipment(which happens about twice a week) and the shipment usually takes around 40 to 50 working days to reach my Gujarat Warehouse.

Pricing
This will be a lot cheaper than whatever service you are using now. You need to send me some details of the product so I can give a quote to you.

Restrictions
Currently, I will be only doing small size/light shipments. A laptop would be the biggest shipment in terms of the size of what I will be doing initially.

Final Notes
This service is only for people who are not in hurry and can wait up to 2 months for shipments to reach their place.
Whatever quote I will give you will be based on the product size and nature. I will not be able to provide any custom receipts or any shipment documents.

Update:
There is no restriction on used phone and laptops
I will post other members' order status so it will be helpful to fellow members.

Important Information

USA address

Rahul Goyal
2201 West Pershing St Apt #15
Appleton 54914
+1 3023308117

You can order anything like laptop/small size shipments. No restricted or banned item please(Will be disposed of if I get any of those). After you order please send me details of your order.

After I get the shipment I will give you the container tracking number which you can use to track your items(It will not be accurate but will be very close to actual shipping/arrival dates). If there is any product that cannot be shipped I can return it so you will get your money back but, there will be an additional cost of $5~10 as in handling fee.

Hope I have given all information and you can contact me on Telegram @ https://t.me/orangecellular (Don't expect instant reply and please bear with me as I don't have any dedicated staff for this)
This is what I was searching for before the Black Friday sale begins! Thanks a ton buddy. :D

Last edited:
I request all members to please read the post as most of the questions are answered here and try to ask me only quotes via PM.

Rahul bhai. I know you must be swamped by PMs so just letting you know that I have sent a PM asking for quotes for 2 items. Please get back when you find the time.

Also guys, instead of continuing discussing deals in this thread, I think we can go back to using the earlier Black Friday and USA deals threads.

Update: I may have to remove product packaging to get this done. I will save the Original Packing till the product reaches you. If anyone wants the original packing please add an extra comment to the order.

How much for this. You can always start a go for iPhone, laptops, GPU etc etc.

Update: I may have to remove product packaging to get this done. I will save the Original Packing till the product reaches you. If anyone wants the original packing please add an extra comment to the order.

You mentioned that you will save original packaging (in US I guess). So what happens when someone orders a phone or laptop? Like how will it be packaged for the sea travel and eventually to say my home?

It will be packed well and I am just talking about unnecessary packing. Here in the USA most of the product comes with a lot of useless packing.

It will be packed well and I am just talking about unnecessary packing. Here in the USA most of the product comes with a lot of useless packing.

Right but say someone orders an iPhone, when you say you will remove the box, is it the box which say amazon or apple ships in and not the original box of the iPhone?

Can I order electronic items and computer parts,laptop, what is the procedure.. how to pay how to get item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back