[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Gals/Guys, I am starting an experimental service for shipping goods from the USA to India.

How this is gonna work?
You will purchase goods at my USA address and it will be shipped via my sources to India.

Transit time
Well, this the main thing about this whole service. After your goods reached me it will be loaded into my next bulk shipment(which happens about twice a week) and the shipment usually takes around 40 to 50 working days to reach my Gujarat Warehouse.

Pricing
This will be a lot cheaper than whatever service you are using now. You need to send me some details of the product so I can give a quote to you.

Restrictions
Currently, I will be only doing small size/light shipments. A laptop would be the biggest shipment in terms of the size of what I will be doing initially.

Final Notes
This service is only for people who are not in hurry and can wait up to 2 months for shipments to reach their place.
Whatever quote I will give you will be based on the product size and nature. I will not be able to provide any custom receipts or any shipment documents.

Update:
There is no restriction on used phone and laptops
I will post other members' order status so it will be helpful to fellow members.

Important Information

USA address

Rahul Goyal
2201 West Pershing St Apt #15
Appleton 54914
+1 3023308117

You can order anything like laptop/small size shipments. No restricted or banned item please(Will be disposed of if I get any of those). After you order please send me details of your order.

After I get the shipment I will give you the container tracking number which you can use to track your items(It will not be accurate but will be very close to actual shipping/arrival dates). If there is any product that cannot be shipped I can return it so you will get your money back but, there will be an additional cost of $5~10 as in handling fee.

Hope I have given all information and you can contact me on Telegram @ https://t.me/orangecellular (Don't expect instant reply and please bear with me as I don't have any dedicated staff for this)

Ygpm

Would love to avail your service, My S&S shipment is still delayed. I purchased some stuff from amazon Japan and it got delivered on 9th Nov. S&S team is still unable to find the shipment in their warehouse.
they use a 3rd party vendor in Japan. I will you had other country options also available?

@Ra.hul It would be great if you can share or PM an estimate of how much it cost me for an electronic item such as a motherboard, ram, phone, watch, laptop.

BTW I am thinking of buy ceramic coating, I think its small bottle may I know how much it cost me for your service :)

Hi, I have iPhone 12 Pro max 256 gb pacific blue Sealed with invoice. If any one needs this can give as I already have same phone with me. Cost will be 109000. Delivered anywhere in India. This will take as usual 1.5 months to 2 months

Attachments

• 412EC1CF-81C9-4283-BB41-6D8A8E08EB54.jpeg
    412EC1CF-81C9-4283-BB41-6D8A8E08EB54.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Hi, I have iPhone 12 Pro max 256 gb pacific blue Sealed with invoice. If any one needs this can give as I already have same phone with me. Cost will be 109000. Delivered anywhere in India. This will take as usual 1.5 months to 2 months

Wow that is 1.4 Lakh in India and here 1.1 Lakh your price. Just slightly more than official Dubai price.

Can u list final prices of quotes asked by members without divulging their identity , as many would be asking quote of same price
I also want to know quote of FireHD 10 Tablet ,so its easier for potential buyers instead of PMing u separately

Is there a way where if more people order same item, it comes out cheaper in shipping?
@Ra.hul

Also fire hd 10 is great and today only I got to know about windows app called amazon fire tool box which is available from xda.

It has lots of things through which you can make experience of using fire tablets better. I just use that Debloated my fire 7 and the tab definitely is little snappier (may be placebo).

I will do the same to my Fire HD 10 next week.

Can u list final prices of quotes asked by members without divulging their identity , as many would be asking quote of same price
I also want to know quote of FireHD 10 Tablet ,so its easier for potential buyers instead of PMing u separately

In case this helps, I asked for Fire HD 8 and was quoted 3000 + local courier charger To Mumbai. Which is pretty near to what Mansoor from I2C quoted (Rs. 8000 total assuming Fire HD drops to $54.99). Benefit with I2C is that we will get product sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back