[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choose the 14tb one that's the great deal.. So jealous of us citizens when it comes to cheap tech
Thanks, I bought this for myself and got it at a nearby BestBuy store.

Update:

I am getting a lot of queries and the same questions for which I have already given answers in my post. Guys, please read my full post and most of your answers will be there.

If anyone wants me to buy the item please calculate the amount and transfer the same. 1 USD =76INR and when you calculate the cost just make sure to add the item in the cart and see the total with TAX, not just the item cost. UPI id techenclave@rbl

Again, if anyone is much eager, curious, impatient, and can't wait for my reply please order the item and something not works between us will be happy to return the item for a full refund.

This is not my main source of bread and butter so please bear and spare 2 minutes to read the whole thing.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks, I bought this for myself and got it at a nearby BestBuy store.

Update:

I am getting a lot of queries and the same questions for which I have already given answers in my post. Guys, please read my full post and most of your answers will be there.

If anyone wants me to buy the item please calculate the amount and transfer the same. 1 USD =76INR and when you calculate the cost just make sure to add the item in the cart and see the total with TAX, not just the item cost. UPI id techenclave@rbl

Again, if anyone is much eager, curious, impatient, and can't wait for my reply please order the item and something not works between us will be happy to return the item for a full refund.

This is not my main source of bread and butter so please bear and spare 2 minutes to read the whole thing.

Thanks

I think everyone knows how much a product will cost them. So if it is a $100 item with tax and shipping then buying through you will be ₹7600.
But their question is for the over and above cost which includes shipping, customs etc. I think that Is why they are asking the questions as there is no standard way to know that someone here ordering a 1 lakh gaming laptop would end up paying for shipping and customs versus what someone buying a regular 40K laptop or say a mobile phone or a kids toy.

Last edited:
I think everyone knows how much a product will cost them. So if it is a $100 item with tax and shipping then buying through you will be ₹7600.
But their question is for the over and above cost which includes shipping, customs etc. I think that Is why they are asking the questions as there is no standard way to know that someone here ordering a 1 lakh gaming laptop would end up paying for shipping and customs versus what someone buying a regular 40K laptop or say a mobile phone or a kids toy.
I am talking about people asking questions on how this works, how customs is charged? I have already explained everthing. Always giving a quote to all who are asking.

I am talking about people asking questions on how this works, how customs is charged? I have already explained everthing. Always giving a quote to all who are asking.
Understood. May be I will try to tell all what I think...

All Members, what is the exact customs or shipping is not your lookout, what you only need to know is how much over and above the product pricing (with tax to his home and shipping if any) you will end up paying to @Ra.hul for his services to get the product delivered to your doorstep in India.
You have 2 options, you buy with your own money directly from US website and ship to his home. May be ask before itself what it would cost to bring to India (this does not include product cost).
Second, you tell him to buy for you and this means you pay him product price, shipping, tax, and US to India bringing fees.

If you do not like the price he quoted, you are free to not proceed or look other avenues like Mansoor from I2C or SNS and such. If you are ok with the price and shipping timelines (upto 2 months), pay him up and sit tight.

Last edited:
Apologies if this is asking too much, any chance you could pick up Ryzen processors for us from Microcenter once the crazy holiday rush ends (late Jan/Feb) ?
They operate on a store pickup only model, but prices are usually awesome.

This is awesome but how do we calculate the customs? It's the one thing which I don't understand. If I order something then I need to pay customs/imports too (besides the shipping of course) right? My concern is I order something and the additional costs turn out to be more than I thought and no longer becomes viable. What then?
Also can we order stuff like motherboards? Even some couriers in India don't want to ship them.
Wish you had a dedicated staff for handling these specific queries @Ra.hul. Someone who can quickly respond.
I can do that if there is a bulk order.
I'm in for this if the sale is good. I've heard a lot about microcenter pick up only deals but aren't they usually only one quantity per person? @JMP
@Ra.hul Is there any item which you are not able to ship?
It's there in the first post. Illegal/banned items and shouldn't be larger than a laptop. Basically, weed and cabinets etc.

This is awesome but how do we calculate the customs? It's the one thing which I don't understand. If I order something then I need to pay customs/imports too (besides the shipping of course) right? My concern is I order something and the additional costs turn out to be more than I thought and no longer becomes viable. What then?

I believe the quote he gives is final, if there is more cost he has to handle it or he can get back to you and you may tell him to proceed or not.

I believe the quote he gives is final, if there is more cost he has to handle it or he can get back to you and you may tell him to proceed or not.
None of those. It's about the order ALREADY having been placed (can be new or used and from online stores or from third-party forum), paid and shipped to his warehouse. This is assuming he doesn't get the time to reply to each and every query (also why I said it would be good to have a dedicated staff to handle these queries which I know will surely increase).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back