[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to the Zen 3\5900X bandwagon list as well!

emperor penguin walking GIF by Nat Geo Wild

I am in for the Service too. Unfortunately, microcenters have a 1 item per household policy for most products. One way to get around it is to bring a friend along.

By looking at Google Maps I think the closest Microcenter is in Chicago, IL which is three hours away from @Ra.hul 's location. If there are enough orders, there is another microcenter 30 mins away from the Chicago one (Westmont, IL). So if @Ra.hul is going with a friend, he could realistically pick up 4 pieces of each item. This is of course depending upon stock availability and how microcenters enforce their 1 per household policy.

This would definitely be a one day task and it would only be fair if users compensate @Ra.hul accordingly (including gas money and other expenses). If Rahul is okay with this I can start a spreadsheet to collect and organize orders so as to avoid any confusion.

If you want i can get Logitech mouse for cheaper than usual price and ship it to rahul, DM me if anyone wants anything. Payment after it reaches rahul.

I am in for the Service too. Unfortunately, microcenters have a 1 item per household policy for most products. One way to get around it is to bring a friend along.

By looking at Google Maps I think the closest Microcenter is in Chicago, IL which is three hours away from @Ra.hul 's location. If there are enough orders, there is another microcenter 30 mins away from the Chicago one (Westmont, IL). So if @Ra.hul is going with a friend, he could realistically pick up 4 pieces of each item. This is of course depending upon stock availability and how microcenters enforce their 1 per household policy.

This would definitely be a one day task and it would only be fair if users compensate @Ra.hul accordingly (including gas money and other expenses). If Rahul is okay with this I can start a spreadsheet to collect and organize orders so as to avoid any confusion.

Theres no way you'll really beat the local price factoring in all this stuff

Reactions: y2s
Theres no way you'll really beat the local price factoring in all this stuff
Depends on what you're buying really. If you're only planning to buy a mid-range processor(5600x for example) then you won't be saving any money with shipping and other charges.

Microcenter usually have good price for processors and bundling a compatible motherboard also gives you 20$ off. You can get an i7 10700k + Asus Z490A Mobo roughly for the same price(480$) the processor is retailing here. So yeah you can still save a lot of money if you're buying the right product.

Also Bestbuy and Amazon at times sell processors at microcenter prices. You can use slickdeals to monitor these deals.

Depends on what you're buying really. If you're only planning to buy a mid-range processor(5600x for example) then you won't be saving any money with shipping and other charges.

Microcenter usually have good price for processors and bundling a compatible motherboard also gives you 20$ off. You can get an i7 10700k + Asus Z490A Mobo roughly for the same price(480$) the processor is retailing here. So yeah you can still save a lot of money if you're buying the right product.

Also Bestbuy and Amazon at times sell processors at microcenter prices. You can use slickdeals to monitor these deals.

Talking specifically about the 5950x and 5900x.

Talking specifically about the 5950x and 5900x.
It's upto you to decide whether it is worth it or not. I'm not sure about the shipping and customs charges. The cheapest I've seen 5900x retail in India is 60000 Rs. Microcenter price comes upto about 40k excluding taxes.

Do keep in mind that the prices on the site does not include sales tax. There could be an additional 6.5 - 10% sales tax on products. I think Chicago has higher sales tax than Westmont.

I had bought micro center combo of a asrock z97 pro motherboard and i5 4690k. By Indian pricing standard, I got motherboard free.and it’s running well even now. Now we are at 11th generation of intel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back