[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea about international warranty?
No. Unless there was a change. Afaik Intel global warranty is not valid in India, China & Australia.

To claim warranty you would need to produce original invoice and custom clearance documents during RMA.

Even better if we go for 11400f.

Any idea if its cheaper on any other site? I checked newegg but its $20 more there.
I don't know if we'll really be saving much. Though 3k seems sweet. I'd have imagined customs to be higher.
11400f: $175 + 3k = about 16.2k
Add conversion charges/transaction fee to that. I'm guessing we'll get a better deal in our local markets.
Rupee is at its lowest too, so this not really the best time.

No. Unless there was a change. Afaik Intel global warranty is not valid in India, China & Australia.

To claim warranty you would need to produce original invoice and custom clearance documents during RMA.
Afaik, no warranty.

Any idea about international warranty?
According to this nothing specific is mentioned about India. Although, they do exclude China. May be they changed their policy recently to remove India and Australia from the exclusions.

According to this nothing specific is mentioned about India. Although, they do exclude China. May be they changed their policy recently to remove India and Australia from the exclusions.
I just found a 11400f for 16.5k on NationalPC, so not going to import it now. Though I am waiting for 11400, if it doesn't get launched, will buy 11400f from here only.
I don't know if we'll really be saving much. Though 3k seems sweet. I'd have imagined customs to be higher.
11400f: $175 + 3k = about 16.2k
Add conversion charges/transaction fee to that. I'm guessing we'll get a better deal in our local markets.
Rupee is at its lowest too, so this not really the best time.
But the issue is availability. No vendor has stocks of 11400 at all and 11400f is available only on itdepot and nationalpc.

Even B560 mobos are scarce and that too by only Gigabyte and Asus. No MSI or Asrock mobos at all.

Last edited:
But the issue is availability. No vendor has stocks of 11400 at all and 11400f is available only on itdepot and nationalpc.

Even B560 mobos are scarce and that too by only Gigabyte and Asus. No MSI or Asrock mobos at all.

True, but CPU stock seems to be improving overall and this particular 11th gen should be available with the regular retailers soon, not sure about the iGPU versions though.
A short while back I did consider going down the 11400 route, but then I checked the motherboards and was disappointed. Need to wait 2 weeks at least but likely a month.
If ordering it from the US maybe consider getting the mobo also or some combo. If not for rupee's freefall, this is appealing.

There's no shortage of Rocketlake since Intel has their own fabs for it. They just aren't making it in large numbers since 10th gen is still popular and at lower prices or people are buying Zen 3.
All their chips are in Alderlake now.

this will 800 rs
Hi Guys, I have a new address for future shipments

NRG Supply Inc or Rahul Goyal
4321 W College Avenue
Suite 241
Appleton WI 54914
+1 (920) 757-2528

The old address will be valid for 1 month. Request to Mods Please update this in the main Post.
Hi Rahul.
This has reached your old address - kindly update on how to pay you + shipping details, whenever possible.
Thank you.

@Ra.hul How much could be the total cost of having this imported to India?

@Ra.hul How much could be the total cost of having this imported to India?

I too would like to know but for this model
Store rate is $49.

Keychron.com does charge extra for shipping, you can enter the address Rahul Mentioned and know the shipping price.
I checked for Keychron C1 hot-swap (price $55) shipping was $20
Screenshot 2021-04-24 at 11.03.34 PM.png

I too would like to know but for this model
Store rate is $49.
I would also like to know for this. Looks pretty sleek for it's price.

You guys are going to make me buy a new keyboard....

edit: but not at $20 for shipping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back