[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 dollar shipping within US for a 55 dollar keyboard. Trolling of highest level.

LOL yeah.
room something GIF

I wish Indians could at least collab with corsair\razer or something to make high quality peripheral manufacturing here.

I cant say for sure, but I read on reddit that Keychron ships from China via DHL, so it's expensive. Need to get it from Amazon or some other US retailer.
Also, you could get a discount coupon once you add it to the cart and bail. This will probably cover 50%-60% of the shipping charge

Last edited:
I cant say for sure, but I read on reddit that Keychron ships from China via DHL, so it's expensive. Need to get it from Amazon or some other US retailer.
Also, you could get a discount coupon once you add it to the cart and bail. This will probably cover 50%-60% of the shipping charge
Yeah it's better to get from Amazon. But I am out of keychron. After watching on youtube about its poor QC I am out. Cannot waste like 8-9k behind a keyboard which may or may not be perfectly working. Back at exorbitantly priced meckeys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, for better and fast communication please use WhatsApp. Telegram is not so good in terms of search. My whole staff got infected with the Chinese virus. So things are going on delays nowadays.
Please send me a fresh query as shipping will cheaper now as compared to before. I am looking for some staff who can work for me. I can pay a good amount. Location does not matter.

Hi, for better and fast communication please use WhatsApp. Telegram is not so good in terms of search. My whole staff got infected with the Chinese virus. So things are going on delays nowadays.
Please send me a fresh query as shipping will cheaper now as compared to before. I am looking for some staff who can work for me. I can pay a good amount. Location does not matter.
how to talk to u about an item ? PM ? or send me ur whatsapp no.
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back