[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rahul,
I want to receive a motherboard from the manufacturer under RMA. I will ship them the motherboard which they will repair and send it back. Is this something you can consider?

Thanks

Rahul,
I want to receive a motherboard from the manufacturer under RMA. I will ship them the motherboard which they will repair and send it back. Is this something you can consider?

Thanks

I'd like to know as well. If we're receiving something back from RMA, how would the pricing be to get it returned to us?

Please tell what was the item.

USB C Charger, Hyphen-X 100W 4-Port GaN Fast Wall Charger Type C PD Charging for USB-C Laptops,Compatible with MacBook Pro Air, iPhone, iPad Pro, Galaxy, Dell XPS and More(Black)​

USB C Charger, Hyphen-X 100W 4-Port GaN Fast Wall Charger Type C PD Charging for USB-C Laptops,Compatible with MacBook Pro Air, iPhone, iPad Pro, Galaxy, Dell XPS and More(Black)​

Yes Please pay the amount its already shipped

Hi Rahul, W

ould it be possible for you to ship a Xbox Series S console to India. I can order it at your address or you get order it. What would be the shipping cost to Mumbai, India?

For a quick update please save these details

I have started accepting payments via credit card. But this option will attract 2.9% extra

Shipping address
NRG Supply Inc or Rahul Goyal
4321 W College Avenue
Suite 241
Appleton WI 54914
+1 (920) 757-2528

Payment UPI techenclave@rbl

After you get the tracking number please fill this form

For Quote

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.