[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who were looking to get amazon fire hd 10 from Amazon.com and get it shipped to India via Rahul, it is available for $80 plus taxes.

Great deal for anyone looking for android tablet. I strongly recommend buying case and screen protector if you need together itself as getting them in India may be not easy due to product not officially available in India.

Edit: Seems it is order able only through Alexa device and if everyone tells Rahul to do that, it may not work since amazon may have restricted to limited quantity per account. Better to get free trial of prime if eligible or get one month prime.

Hi, I had been lucky to score EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 ULTRA and got it shipped to Rahul. Rahul has quoted 10K for shipping and taxes. Due to some personal reasons, i can't keep it. I was almost going to return it, but then Rahul generously offered to help me sell it. Before i can sell it someone in the US, i thought i should check here in this group.

EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING Video Card - Asking price - 100K

EVGA 700 BQ, 80+ BRONZE 700W, Semi Modular, FDB Fan (Had to buy it as it was a combo) - AP 5K

On top of asking price, you'll pay 10K to Rahul for shipping and taxes.

Picture of items:
Picture sent by Rahul

Mods, sorry, if this is not allowed. I didn't want to make a separate post as this will be shipped by Rahul. If this is against some rule, please delete it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 01.48.57.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 01.48.57.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 163
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 01.48.44.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 01.48.44.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 165
Hi, I had been lucky to score EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 ULTRA and got it shipped to Rahul. Rahul has quoted 10K for shipping and taxes. Due to some personal reasons, i can't keep it. I was almost going to return it, but then Rahul generously offered to help me sell it. Before i can sell it someone in the US, i thought i should check here in this group.

EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING Video Card - Asking price - 100K

EVGA 700 BQ, 80+ BRONZE 700W, Semi Modular, FDB Fan (Had to buy it as it was a combo) - AP 5K

On top of asking price, you'll pay 10K to Rahul for shipping and taxes.

Picture of items:
Picture sent by Rahul

Mods, sorry, if this is not allowed. I didn't want to make a separate post as this will be shipped by Rahul. If this is against some rule, please delete it.

Allowing this as product is with Rahul. You Rahul and potential buyers can discuss this somewhere else or on pm. Do note that this is not market section related so hope it works out for everyone

@Ra.hul I didn't get a response from the web form and I am not on WhatsApp, so wanted to inquire about the costs to ship any smartwatch in $250-300 range. Normally the offers run out before I get a response, so would be good to know in advance the next time I come across an offer.

Hello friends
This is to inform you all that all the couriers which will be shipped and delivered to our ware house till 20th will be shipped to India.

Please do not ship any courier after that as I wont be available in US for sometime.

Hi, I just have one item from Amazon.com to get. It just weights 120gms. I'm not sure how to go about it. Will it be better if someone could combine it with their order it will cost much less to ship. Any one interested

Hi, I just have one item from Amazon.com to get. It just weights 120gms. I'm not sure how to go about it. Will it be better if someone could combine it with their order it will cost much less to ship. Any one interested
It could work, I bought an led strip and Sujay was generous to add it for free with other 5 items.

Check with Rahul before you order, he has asked ppl on whatsapp group to not to order anything if package reaches his US address by Aug 20th.

Suggest you to join whatsapp group for updates

Check with Rahul before you order, he has asked ppl on whatsapp group to not to order anything if package reaches his US address by Aug 20th.

Suggest you to join whatsapp group for updates
Joined.
Thanks
But we have crossed August 20. Does he mean, orders reaching after August 20th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back