[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.. can you share the link for the led strip? Is it for PC Case? Is it argb?
No, plain rgb, can be controlled by bluetooth, app or provided remote. I mainly purchased it for desk and behind the monitor. Also only tested it for functioning, still need to test all the features and then will install. Here's the link:

Hello Rahul welts brother my brother wants to send me his old processor from Canada I am just curios now much be will the duties?

Hello Rahul welts brother my brother wants to send me his old processor from Canada I am just curios now much be will the duties?
The service is currently on hold as Rahul is out of station. We're expecting an update from him next week. Join the WhatsApp group to get updates about the service.

I am curious too about the iPhone 13 from US.

Per my calculations the cost difference can be anywhere from 11k to 16k depending on the forex rate you get. If the forex rate is ₹77-78 like most cards, then the difference is 11k. 16k if you can get the retail forex price of ₹73 Add in shipping and customs and the net difference from India might only be 4-5k or even less.

I am curious too about the iPhone 13 from US.

Per my calculations the cost difference can be anywhere from 11k to 16k depending on the forex rate you get. If the forex rate is ₹77-78 like most cards, then the difference is 11k. 16k if you can get the retail forex price of ₹73 Add in shipping and customs and the net difference from India might only be 4-5k or even less.
So it probably doesn't make sense if we buy anything less than a pro or pro max right?

With the current 6K HDFC Cashback, it is better to buy the iPhone 13 from India itself.

Very true. It will probably be cheaper than buying in US and getting it shipped+customs. Even if someone is carrying it for you, you'll save like 4k at max. Not worth the (potential) headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back