House is Home

Hi,

After seeing an IC about printed t-shirt, I ordered a custom t-shirt from myntra.com. I ordered it on 23rd night and got it today. Printing and the quality of t-shirt is quite decent.

Though they permit a larger design than the ones I got. But the ones i had were getting distorted by adjusting their size. So i went with the design I had. I just wanted to try them out.

These are the pics -

Front -

Back -

VTOL PROJECT -

I also ordered some RC stuff for VTOL project.

They are 2 brushless motor, 1 lipo battery and few props and 2 ESC's. They cost me a lot of bucks. I still need few more things for this project. More RC stuff on the way.

Congrats on the purchases .Please re size the images and add thumbnails as it is TE is slow and you high resolution images are making it even slower .

Cogratz on the new t-shirts! :)

The VTOL project... looking forward to the completed thing, be sure to post the pictures when done!! :hap2:

I am planning to build a VTOL(Vertical take off landing ) Airplane. I have been collecting RC parts for last one month. I will have all the parts by mid march (They are quite costly). I will start my work on the body of the plane after holi.

chasni_chasni said:
I am planning to build a VTOL(Vertical take off landing ) Airplane. I have been collecting RC parts for last one month. I will have all the parts by mid march (They are quite costly). I will start my work on the body of the plane after holi.

Looking forward to seeing your VTOL build man... good luck!! :)

Back