iOS How does one transfer a .cbr/cbz file from windows PC to iPad

nemo_online

Disciple
I tried using iTunes and EaseUs MobiMover so far and both say file format not recognized. I hope I am doing something wrong but will be really pi**ed/ disappointed if I find out that there is no way to move a comic book to an iPad from Windows so really hoping someone can help me out here.
Also saw this thread here and it is a fresh one with the same problem

I will try to explain with video files, hoping it is same for your comics too.

Say I have some tv episodes in laptop so I can connect ipad to windows PC and open iTunes and under files or something, we can add the files to the directory of that particular app and then it shows up (it the app recognizes it) and I can utilize inside the app.

I know it can be frustrating at start but once you fig it out, it will be easy always. May be I can try for you if you share the file via pm and let me know what app it is.

I will try to explain with video files, hoping it is same for your comics too.

Say I have some tv episodes in laptop so I can connect ipad to windows PC and open iTunes and under files or something, we can add the files to the directory of that particular app and then it shows up (it the app recognizes it) and I can utilize inside the app.

I know it can be frustrating at start but once you fig it out, it will be easy always. May be I can try for you if you share the file via pm and let me know what app it is.

Sending you a PM.
Yes, got it. Although, had to read another article online before I could understand the steps. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back