Monitors How good is AOC e943fws monitor...

sumit410

Disciple
I need to buy an 18.5" lcd/led monitor tommorow..My three options right now is Dell IN1920, Samsung B1930N and this AOC monitor. Is it good for watching movies and playing games..Plz reply

i am currently using the dell IN1920 i am satisified with it, i got it for Rs.6600/-,have no idea about the samsung monitor u have mentioned,as for the AOC monitor the biggest downside of the monitor is that it only supports Analog,no dvi or hdmi whatsoever, i was about to purchase the e2043fws but even that didnt have any other connectivity option except analog which is really dumb.so i changed my mind and got the dell and i am happy with performance for the price i paid.

6pack said:
whats your budget? there may be better monitors in that range.
my budget is around 6000...there may be other good options but the problem is that all good monitors are not available in Nehru Place from where i am going to buy..they dont even tell the model no. of monitors..simply call it lg 19" and samsung 19" :) any model you want to suggest?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

woozydevotee said:
i am currently using the dell IN1920 i am satisified with it, i got it for Rs.6600/-,have no idea about the samsung monitor u have mentioned,as for the AOC monitor the biggest downside of the monitor is that it only supports Analog,no dvi or hdmi whatsoever, i was about to purchase the e2043fws but even that didnt have any other connectivity option except analog which is really dumb.so i changed my mind and got the dell and i am happy with performance for the price i paid.
Dell IN1920 may be a good monitor but if i am not wrong even dell 1920 dont have DVI input ...it only has VGA(analog) connectivity..

IN1920 47cm(18.5")W HD Monitor | Dell India

I was also looking to buy dell in1920 but the reason i inclined towards AOC is because of its look..and its LED too :)

maybe the benq-g922hdl or dell in2020?

Benq seems to be the rage now for low price monitors. I'm on the lookout for one and was told to choose the BenQ G2220 HD/ 2420H or get a dell u2311h since my budget was about 13k.

SMC International a dealer here seems to be near Nehru place i think, and he has the benq monitors. why not go to his place and check out the monitors there.

http://www.smcinternational.in/index.php?orderby=product_price&DescOrderBy=ASC&Itemid=465&option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=35&manufacturer_id=0&keyword=&keyword1=&keyword2=

Back