Video How good is VU TV's after sales service?

Hello..

Been trying to hunt for a decent LED television, as a friend is aiming to grab a VU 40 inch LED tv.
Made the trips to two croma stores, and visited a showroom as well. None of them are now stocking the VU brand televisions.

Croma guy mentioned that they sold the VU TVs for 4 yrs, and VU never brought A grade after sales service. Things went so bad, that Croma had to furnish TV of more reputable brands from their own inventory as the customers were clamouring for the repairs within the warranty period. It is now ~2 yrs that they have stopped keeping any VU branded televisions. (same reason was given for not stocking any micromax tv as well.)

Anybody who has had any experience with these VU television's after sales service experience? Any word on the same will be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Yes, both VU and micromax has good service network in metro cities but not sure in 2nd tier cities/towns. I have both VU and micromax installed at my parent's house and there was minor power problem with VU and on complaint the technician came on the 2nd day and rectified. This was an year back but not sure how their service is now. With micromax not sure about their service as it did not face any problem but the installation guy came even without me calling and installed the LED on a wall mount.

Back