How is asus service right now in mumbai?

MAGNeT

Skilled
I dropped using their product after having a horrible time with rashi.

Now almost more than 6 years have passed.I was trying to get some tablet but none of the market section deal looks good.

And now i planning to wait for transformer prime.

But before getting that important point is the service.

How bad is it right now as i am sure it wont be good since rashi is still attached with it.

If you plan tablet,dont look beyond Ipad 2..

My honest advice.

Whatever hardware android launches with,its almost never optimized software side.

pratikb said:

My honest advice.

Whatever hardware android launches with,its almost never optimized software side.

I guess you are unaware of transformer scenario.

All are eagerly waiting for its launch as its give almost competition to ipad 2 directly and samsung is throw back very bad.

I ll wait for review after dec 19 us launch i wont be buying on the spot but ill wait

IMO, it should be good. However, dont go directly to Rashi, go via ASUS Support. AFAIK, the office is in sakinaka. Had to go there twice for my router, once to drop it off and second to pick it up. A small bit of inconvenience, but then, when i went to rashi, replacement on the spot. Also, for a such a tablet, I dont think rashi will be needed, ASUS should do the needful themselves.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

pratikb said:

My honest advice.

Dude, perhaps you are not upto date with the latest developments in the Android sector. This tablet will not only be one of the best, but once it comes with ICS will be an ipad equivalent.

There is no doubt that Transformer Prime looks like THE best Android Tablet in the market right now. The only problem with Android-based tablets right now is the number of optimized apps available for the platform. That has been my biggest gripe against HoneyComb. Hopefully with ICS the situation will improve. However, it is still no match to iPad in this regard.

MAGNeT said:
I dropped using their product after having a horrible time with rashi.

Now almost more than 6 years have passed.I was trying to get some tablet but none of the market section deal looks good.

And now i planning to wait for transformer prime.

But before getting that important point is the service.

How bad is it right now as i am sure it wont be good since rashi is still attached with it.
Do you have any idea when the Prime will be launched in India
Or are you planning to get one from the US.
Will Asus have any support for it in India before the product launches here?

Back