PC Peripherals How is Computer Infinite @ Nehru Place ??

alienalone

Disciple
has any1 purchased gfx cards or sum other stuff from dis shop computer infinite located in NP, Delhi ???

if yes then pls tell me how helpful is da guy their & whether he selling gfx cards at correct prices or not ??

thnkx in advance ....

Used to go over there almost 4 years back. They had good prices at that point of time and I generally found their support along the lines of SMC.

Computer Infinite... hmm

Is it the one which is at the other end of the SMC lane? A female named Preeti used to be there.. init?

It doesn't really matter who you buy from, just make sure of two things.

1. They replace the card immediately if its DOA.

2. Give you a vaild receipt for the card which is sourced from the authorised distributor and carry's the official warranty

If I'm right about the shop, then they deals in XFX.

The shop is fine, go ahead and buy.

This is da address of Computer Infinite:

207, 58 Sahyog Building, Nehru Place, New Delhi 011 4161 7109

SMC is in Meghdoot building ... while Computer Infinite is in Sahyog Building ... actually Computer Infinite is selling cards which are imported & distributed by Top Notch Infotronix ... & I want to buy a gfx card which is distributed by Top Notch ... so dats why I'm so keen to know abt Computer Infinite.

CI is pretty good. Used to deal with them about 4 years back when i didnt knew SMC but stopped going there as SMC was more reachable. Though CI guys are pretty good to talk to and give decent rates.

Just saw your above post you can deal with them with closed eyes. They are not cheats unlike quite a few there in NP.

^^ dealt with them in the past . Find the guy there very helpful. I wanted 4850 Sonic from Palit and the card wasn't available in Delhi. This guy specifically asked for one card for me from Palit distributor's main office in Kolkata.

CI people are major player in Gfx card distributions and I still talk to them sometimes, specially when I need to find about availability of any specific product. Price are most of the time good and competitive but it's better if you know your stuff. It will save you at least a few hundred bucks.

Back