Laptops How is this deal for Macbook Pro w/Retina 13" 2012?

ahd

Adept
I am getting a Macbook pro w/Retina 13" 2012. The config is 256GB SSD, 2.5Ghz i5 and Intel HD4000. Its in warranty for another half year and I'm getting it for 76. How is this deal?

Its a pretty decent deal, considering a new Macbook Air in India would start from 74k for a 128gb SSD. Although the main factor here is, how much has this been used? Because SSD's do tend to wear out

Hi,
I've already bought it. The battery count showed 110 something and the hdd health was good. I did a complete Apple hardware test before buying it and it went through with no issues.

I'm using it right now.

Nice buy. Though battery life on that thing is a sucker. Hopefully you upgraded to Mavericks as it has better battery management.

Also thats a pretty low battery count. I have a 2013 Macbook Air which if like 4 months old now. The cycle count on this thing is about 45 keeping in mind backup per charge is close to 12 hours or so compared to 4-5 hours on the retina.

The battery backup which I get on MacBook is about 6 hours on Mavericks. It's mirrored to an external 24" display while the display of the MacBook is turned off. I haven't been able to calculate the battery life without the monitor though.

Back