PC Peripherals How is your expxerience of using Sony DualShock 4 (PS4) Controller on a PC?

rr9

Disciple
I am getting a DS4 and was wandering about how the experience is?
I plan to use it in bluetooth mode with a TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter UB400 : https://www.tp-link.com/in/home-networking/adapter/ub400/

SONY CUH-ZCT2EX/R Gamepad (Black, For PS4)

Any opinion on this? Is it good.

If you are planning on getting DS4 for PC it works fine over bluetooth. Xbox controller is better. Don't buy DS4 online try to get from Sony centre. Most of em in flipkart are fake ones.

I use the exact same bluetooth adaptor, and I also use the DS4 with it. It works really well, when all you have connected through bluetooth is the controller alone. If you also pair a headphone, you will either end up with slightly unresponsive controller, or a lot of distortions on the headphone.

I suppose connecting both puts the available bandwidth at its limit.

As a solution I use a long aux cable for the headphone, and only connect the controller through bluetooth.

I had the DS4 controller delivered a few days ago. I have been using it along with a DS3 simultaneously using the same dongle and haven't noticed any input lag (I am not saying there is no input lag. I am saying I haven't perceived it). I am yet to try using both and headphones. Will update once I do.

Back