Car & Bike > How many TEians can drive or still don't know to drive any vehicle <

Which of these vehicles you can drive? [License not mandatory]

• Cycle/ Bicycle

• Moped/ Scooter

• Bike [regular/sports etc.]

• Car/ Jeep [incl. all--Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, MUV, pickups etc.]

• Van/ MiniBus/ Bus/ Truck [Multiaxels/ Tri Axels/ Light or Heavy loads etc.]

• Railway engine/ locomotive/ whole train

• Fly Aeroplane/Helicopter/Sea Plane etc.

• Boat/Ship/Yatch/Hovercraft/Submarine/Catamaran etc.

• Defence vehicle [weaponry related army, navy etc.]

• I'm afraid I can drive neither of these!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can: Cycle/ Bicycle

Have to overcome the fear of driving Bike / Scooter
Any tips?

It's an unpopular opinion, but you must fall at least once. You'll subconsciously learn a great deal about how much of what you can do with whatever you're driving.

On the side note, who's that gentleman who knows how to operate a train? o_O I"d love a tour! :)

Does the vehicles in GTA Count?

If yes... there are vehicles I have driven not even in the list....
Well I would open a new thread for experience in driving in gta, nfs, dirt etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1440599417][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah I asked before as well who knows to drive Train please come forward and introduce yourselves. No need to shy or anything.

I can drive car, bicycle and motor cycle too.
Have driven a Tractor with trailer also.
Love to drive long distances instead of city traffic.

But since a year I'm mostly chauffeur driven.

cycle/scooter/motorcycle/car..

currently : honda dio for short distances.. hyundai santro for city driving and skoda octavia 1.9 tdi for highway driving..

I never learnt to ride bicycle in childhood. So I do not think I'll ever be able to learn to ride a bike.
Maybe try driving a car instead.

A childhood friend of mine can drive a train. He joined Mumbai Metro as a Locomotive Pilot but has now moved to a different capacity within the same undertaking.

Some months ago, I helped him learn the ropes on his uncle's Splendor for the very first time. He did good that day even though it was his first experience riding a bike. Haven't had a chance to practice again since then. Basically, he learned how to pilot a train before he did a geared motorcycle.

Back