How much should i charge?

sunilyo

Adept
Hi,

I have been desigining powerpoint presentations, fliers, mailers etc for the company that i work for as it is a part of my job profile. Now i am getting an offer to design a 20 slide powerpoint presention for someone for which they will pay me extra. since i have never done a commercial project, I do not know how much to charge them?

Can anybody help me in this regard?

anyone ? any idea? to give an idea it will be presention with 20 slides with a couple of slides having text content and rest just images nothing else.

One way:
Calculate your hourly wages. Calculate the time it takes for that 20 slide presentation, if you work non-stop. Add 50% time - as no one works non-stop. That is the amount your company pays you. Now, you need to decide how many multiples you wish to charge.

The charges can start at least double of what your company pays you. You are working extra hours.

Are these people the type who may need your service again? That factor also must be taken in so that they will come back to you the next time. All the best!

tell them a figure , if they raise eye brows , tell them you can bring it down and work from there :p

Lol, you gags. What's you job?
@op, what's your company giving for you for a single presentation?
Then give a price like 150%.
If your company pays you 10, get 15 from them.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back