How reliable is this site = https://www.xfurbish.com/

technofast

Huh?
Adept
Has anyone made any purchase through this site selling refurbished products? I'm looking to buy a laptop bezel but not sure about the credibility of this site.

i took a risk and ordered two wifi adapters (7260 AC) from there anyway. at 2k for both, It's a risk am willing to take. I hope this chinese blockade ends soon. Buying local and all is fine, but paying 4x for the same part is ridiculous.

bumpy sailing so far. The folks at the site itself are not responsive
The stuff got sent out anyway, but the wrong stuff got sent. the One was an N, and the other was a qualcomm. lets see if they respond

so their customer support reached out to me and defended that the products are working and compatible, and match the spec. With the DW 1820 i will have to take a hit on the MU-MIMO capability, but i told them that the 7260N is unacceptable as I have the same card. they said they would look into it, but stand by their stance that advertising a specific part and sending another compatible part is a perfectly acceptable way of doing business.

Pity there are no bait and switch regulations in india.

so they sent me a 7260 AC adapter, so am closing that chapter, but still a sour taste - and let that be a warning for anyone else
Even if you order a specific part, you will get something that resembles it somewhat (the compatible oem part excuse), not the part advertised on the listing.
Prices are reasonable, but I wouldnt buy from there unless it was the only place that had stock

I doubt the cops are going to bother on the difference between technical specs on some obscure electronic part.
They havent been of any use for actual accidents, thefts etc, so doubt a 1k wifi adapter is something they are going to be worried about.
Ideally this is where the courts come in - this is more of a civil dispute. But I'm too lazy. I'll settle for ranting about it on a public forum which google indexes

I doubt the cops are going to bother on the difference between technical specs on some obscure electronic part.
They havent been of any use for actual accidents, thefts etc, so doubt a 1k wifi adapter is something they are going to be worried about.
Ideally this is where the courts come in - this is more of a civil dispute. But I'm too lazy. I'll settle for ranting about it on a public forum which google indexes
Its not about any part but the biz this site runs. Like ordering abcd and delivering xyz! And then paying no heeds to the customers.. Such practices should be reported to be curbed or better get their biz a complete shutdown and even penalizing and even demanding compensation. You guys got the bills, communication, order id etc. the every sufferer is liable for compensation and legal action can be taken.
To start, try consumer forum.

I ordered and paid for a WX4100 on their website on the 28th of October. They called me a day later to say the seller did not have the item available, and asked if they can provide an alternative. I gave them a list of alternatives, but I knew none of them were available on their website. They said they'll cancel the order if they couldn't find any of the alternatives.

Three days later, after no updates, I put in a cancellation request on their website and followed it up on Whatsapp the next day. They issued a full refund that evening.

think twice before buying anything from this side.
after installing and booting for the first time, this cable has burned my laptop port and itself. and only one option is there that replacing the motherboard, otherwise the port is completely dead! .
A 350rupee item have damaged my new 70k laptop. and also seller refused to give refund. bdw my actual loss is beyond their boundary.
my advice is Think twice before buying from this site and risking your costly laptop.

Attachments

• 6 - rZxK4hg (1).jpg
    6 - rZxK4hg (1).jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 6 - rZxK4hg (2).jpg
    6 - rZxK4hg (2).jpg
    326 KB · Views: 68
  • 6 - rZxK4hg (3).jpg
    6 - rZxK4hg (3).jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 6 - rZxK4hg (4).jpg
    6 - rZxK4hg (4).jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 6 - rZxK4hg (5).jpg
    6 - rZxK4hg (5).jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 6 - rZxK4hg (6).jpg
    6 - rZxK4hg (6).jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 6 - rZxK4hg (7).jpg
    6 - rZxK4hg (7).jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 6 - rZxK4hg (8).jpg
    6 - rZxK4hg (8).jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 6 - rZxK4hg (9).jpg
    6 - rZxK4hg (9).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 67
think twice before buying anything from this side.
after installing and booting for the first time, this cable has burned my laptop port and itself. and only one option is there that replacing the motherboard, otherwise the port is completely dead! .
A 350rupee item have damaged my new 70k laptop. and also seller refused to give refund. bdw my actual loss is beyond their boundary.
my advice is Think twice before buying from this site and risking your costly laptop.

check this images once my friends.

Back